Sex Education's Emma Mackey wows in Emily Brontë themed shoot > 자유게시판

자유게시판

Sex Education's Emma Mackey wows in Emily Brontë themed shoo…

페이지 정보

작성자 Evonne 댓글 0건 조회 94회 작성일 23-08-31 03:45

본문

Emily Mackey looked sensational as she posed for a luscious Emily Brontë themed shoot to promote her new movie in which she plays the famous author.
The Sex Education actress, 26, declared herself very different from the 'strange'  novelist but also admitted she could see sim

Share this article

The period drama sees Emma take on the role of the famed Wuthering Heights novelist before her premature death aged just 30.
In the gorgeous shoot the stunner sat in a gorgeous meadow, donning a corseted emerald dress appropriate for the movie's time period.
In character: She said: 'Clearly, Emily Brontë and I are very different people, but what we do have in common is being a bit singular, wanting to tell stories and to be in control of them' (Emma pictured in the movie)
Portrait: Emily will play the famous author (pictured) who passed away aged 30 in 1848
Accentuating her natural beauty with just a hint she let her brunette tresses cascade to her shoulders.
She told the publication: 'I don't want her [Emily] to be seen as the kooky rebel, who goes off on this adventure of self-discovery to smoke pot, have sex and find herself'.
'I don't think she would have thought, 'Oh, I'm being so feminist right now,' It's more complicated and also more pure than that. She exists in her own right.' 
Love is in the air: The period drama sees Emma take on the role of the famed Wuthering Heights novelist in the imagined story (pictured with co-star Oliver Jackson-Cohen)
Sisters: She was also joined for the shoot her co-stars Amelia Gething (right) and Alexandra Dowling (left) who play Anne and Charlotte Bronte respectively
Emma continued: 'The whole story is about a woman working out how not to be stuck - and I think that's a pretty good place to start. Emily definitely figured out how to write'. 
'She writes one novel, it's a masterpiece, and then she pops her clogs. As for figuring herself or her life out, we'll actually never know. Which is quite wonderful.' 
Filmed on location in Yorkshire she gushed: 'I grew up in France but was raised on period dramas, so it was always my dream to run around the moors in a crinoline'. 
Gorgeous: Alexandra donned a floral dress and shawl as she posed inside a large glass house 
Picturesque: Meanwhile Amelia looked sensational as she spun around and enjoyed the amazing views  
She was also joined for the shoot her co-stars Amelia Gething and Alexandra Dowling, who play Anne and Charlotte Brontë respectively.
The beauties, both in period costume, laid back as they soak up the gorgeous sunshine before later posing for Серіали з українською озвучкою (visit the following website page) individual shots. 
The official synopsis reads: 'Emily imagines the transformative, exhilarating, and uplifting journey to womanhood of a rebel and a misfit, one of the world's most famous, enigmatic, and provocative writers who died too soon at the age of 30'. 
Ladies: Amelia (left) Emma (centre) and Alexandra(left) all glammed up for the movie's London premiere on Tuesday evening 
Directed by Frances O'Connor the movie also stars Line Of Duty's Adrian Dunbar, Gemma Jones and Oliver Jackson-Cohen.
The debut director famous for being a leading lady in Jane Austen's Mansfield Park and The Importance of Being Earnest opposite Colin Firth, has said the steamy film is bound to wind up historians.
Despite winning critical acclaim for her portrayal of Maeve in Sex Education Emma won't be returning for the fourth series of the Netflix show. 
Cast: (L to R) Gemma Jones, Amelia Gething, Fionn Whitehead, Emma Mackey, Oliver Jackson-Cohen, Alexandra Dowling and Adrian Dunbar at the movie's London premiere 
Her character has taken up an opportunity to study abroad in the US and Emma has spoken of it being the right time to move on to other projects.
'Sex Education is so momentous as a concept, as a show, and the cast are phenomenal,' she said in an interview with Hunger.
'I genuinely care about them all a lot and I made lifelong friends. But the bittersweet nature of it is that I also can't be 17 my whole life.'
Emily is released in cinemas nationwide on October 14
Breakout: Despite winning critical acclaim for her portrayal of Maeve - and becoming a fan favourite thanks in part to her will-they-won't-they relationship with Otis (Asa Butterfield, pictured) - Emma won't be returning for the fourth series of the Netflix show.

DM.later('bundle', function()
DM.has('external-source-links', 'externalLinkTracker');
);

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.