Ghost Marriage Surprise: Ghost King's Husband Please Be Lightly Spoiled > 자유게시판

자유게시판

Ghost Marriage Surprise: Ghost King's Husband Please Be Lightly Spoile…

페이지 정보

작성자 Lavon5 댓글 0건 조회 98회 작성일 23-02-23 14:00

본문

Feng Yan loosened Nian Xia, wrapped his quilt tightly in Nian Xia, went to the door, opened the door, and before he could see who it was, he raised his hand and slapped Leng Lingfeng on his face. Leng Lingfeng covered his left face, which felt a little familiar. It's like he went through something not too long ago.. Leng Lingfeng thought Nian Xia would scold him as an idiot after beating him, but he waited for a long time without waiting for the scolding of Nian Xia. He covered his left face and looked at Nian Xia in front of him, only to see Nian Xia hanging his head with his hair scattered on his face, looking like Sadako! Leng Lingfeng twitched at the corners of his mouth: "Mom …" Ye words have not yet said, the summer rub, like a mad lion, directly threw Leng Lingfeng to the ground! "Bang", Leng Lingfeng fell grinning, Feng Yan stood in the doorway looking at the summer riding on Leng Lingfeng, his head flashed green light, when Feng Yan was ready to embrace the summer back, the next action of the summer completely let Feng Yan dumbfounded.. Nian Xia raised his hand and slapped it on Leng Lingfeng's face, making a sound. Leng Lingfeng looked at Sadako in front of him in a confused way. Ah, Bah,Ceramic ferrule for stud welding, Nian Xia: "Mom.." Mom Mom Yeah! Stop Stop Ah "Let you disturb Miss Ben's sleep!"! Let you disturb Miss Ben's sleep! Let you disturb Miss Ben's sleep! If I don't beat you into an idiot today, I won't be Nian! Leng Lingfeng: ".." "Stop.." Stop it! At If it doesn't stop, I'll do it.. Do it! Move Let's do it! Leng Lingfeng grabbed Nian Xia's wrist, and Nian Xia burst into tears: "Husband, he pinched me!" Leng Lingfeng quickly let go, and raised his hand again in the summer to slap Leng Lingfeng in the face: "Dad, she hit me!" Feng Yan: ".." A father,3500mg Ozone ceramic Plate, a husband! He's a little confused now! However, as a crazy wife, Feng Yan was sure to protect his wife. Feng Yan went to Nian Xia's side and pulled her up from Leng Lingfeng's body: "Wife, let me do the rough work of beating people. You don't have to do it yourself, do you know?"? Your hands will hurt, and my heart will hurt! Leng Lingfeng: ".." Chapter 1108 what! Gay! He can say, does his face hurt? The hand that hits a person hurts, but have you ever thought that the face that he was hit hurts? What about the love? What about the friendship cruise? Did you turn it over? Is the spark of love extinguished? I'm afraid it's out. Leng Lingfeng stood up from the ground with a red face. He felt that every time he came home in the summer, he would get hurt! He is really wronged in his heart. Mom, yeah! You are really wronged, okay? Leng Lingfeng rubbed his face and got his hairstyle by the way. It doesn't matter if his face is swollen, but he still has to have a hairstyle! Feng Yan hugged him tightly in the summer: "Are you hungry?"? Husband, will you buy breakfast for you? [Http://www.pan58.com] Netdisk resource search, Netdisk search artifact (novels, ceramic bobbin heater core ,ceramic sandblasting nozzles, movies, TV series) Summer has very serious get up gas, she acts like a spoiled child in the arms of Feng Yan twist: "To eat husband to do!" " "Good, husband gives you fried rice to eat, go, we go home, do not give idiot dispute!" Leng Lingfeng: ".." Aren't you an idiot just now? How did it evolve to another level? And now you're an idiot! Leng Lingfeng stretched out his hand to pull Nian Xia, but Nian Xia was directly brought into the room by Feng Yan, and at this time the door was closed again, Leng Lingfeng was shut out for the third time today. The first time I ate it, I was scolded by Feng Yan. The second time I ate it, I was kicked by Feng Yan. The third time I ate it, I was slapped in the face by Nian Xia. [Http://www.pan58.com] 58 Baidu cloud search resources, search novels, search movies is easy to use. Also do not know the fourth time to eat, will not be directly thrown down from the balcony by Feng Yan. If he doesn't finish the task his father gave him, he will be dismembered! Leng Lingfeng shakes his head twice, a face restores the original appearance, fortunately he is not a person, otherwise he has a pig's head for several days. Leng Lingfeng raised his hand and knocked at the door again: "Buckle!" Knock more polite this time, he thought Feng Yan should let him in! Can wait for a long time, no one to open the door, Leng Lingfeng some discouraged, he wanted to go in like this, but Feng Yan set a boundary outside the door, he completely can not get in. We can only wait! It's the only way.. "Buckle!" "Feng Yan, I really have something to talk to you." Will you open the door and let me in? I promise I will be very obedient and will not do anything too much to you! At this time, Feng Yan was in the kitchen looking through the information sent by Ruthless. Name: Leng Lingfeng, Baidu cloud search, search novel is convenient to http://www.pan58.com. Household Registration: City, [http://www.repanso.com] Netdisk Baidu cloud search resources, search novels, search movies is easy to use. Sexual orientation: female, normal, Age: 26 years, Achievement: The youngest president in the city, the one all women want to marry! 180! Amazing intelligence! Family: Parents alive! Feng Yan: ".." Normal sexual orientation? [Http://www.repanso.com] Netdisk Baidu cloud search resources, search novels, search movies is easy to use. Is he sure his sexual orientation is normal? Feng Yan listened to the sound of knocking at the door, he put down his cell phone and went to the door to open the door, he would like to see what this man wants to do! Feng Yan looked at Leng Lingfeng coldly: "What do you want to do?"? I tell you, I don't know what relationship I had with you before, and I don't care if I used to like men, but now I can tell you for sure that I like women! I have my own wife! Don't come and destroy it, or it won't be as simple as the kick I just kicked you. Leng Lingfeng: ".." what! Did he misunderstand something? What likes men,ceramic bobbin heater, what likes women, does he think he and he used to have any gay love? Does he look like a guy who likes men? He always liked women, okay. global-ceramics.com 

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.