We agreed not to fire the couple! [Showbiz] > 자유게시판

자유게시판

We agreed not to fire the couple! [Showbiz]

페이지 정보

작성자 Lavon5 댓글 0건 조회 199회 작성일 23-02-23 14:00

본문

I remember in the first Weibo, the sister who said that the little lead singer was a little careful, ha ha ha, I laughed to death, what pinched a little laugh, pinched a little slippery hat! It's really our little creamer who is scared! Afraid of losing the horse on the spot! That's why I smiled, I can think of the expression at that time, like a small fan of eyelashes fluttering, nervous, and can not hide the smile! …… Weibo made a day and a night, only fans, group fans and CP fans all passed the New Year ahead of schedule. He Zishu folded up the clothes with "l" and put them in the wardrobe, breathing a sigh of relief. Fortunately, when the photo was taken, everyone was wearing a coat, although it was open, and there was a faint trace of vermilion on the black sweater. But after all, the location is hidden, not seen by them, nor by fans. Tu yuan they only stayed for a day, then hurried back,10g Ozone Generator, when leaving, Xie Muran also pulled a small group of nine people, the news rang all the way, did not stop. The group photo of the nine people was widely known on the Internet, and Tu yuan did not have the idea of covering it up. The latest one was pulled down from the circle of friends, and it was all the same content. The rumor that "my circle of friends is very awesome" has been confirmed. Tu yuan they are excited, he Zishu is a little worried now. Because it will be Chinese New Year's Day in two days. Before he Zishu met Liu Xia, the word "New Year" meant only rising vegetable prices,alumina c799, closed food stalls and fireworks in the middle of the night. Later, when I met Liu Xia, I had a reunion dinner and received red envelopes, and then I lived like a child. Uncle Liu and his aunt are very kind to him, but there are always some customs during the Spring Festival, such as visiting relatives and friends and saying hello. Although they all said nothing, even afraid that he felt uncomfortable, let Liu Xia take him outside for a stroll. But he Zishu did not want to give them trouble, never stay at night, after the reunion dinner to find an excuse to leave. Liu Xia's parents would not touch the red envelope they gave him, so they bought a gift for Liu Xia and sent it back. But this year when Liu Xia asked him if he wanted to go to his home for the Spring Festival, he Zishu hesitated for a moment. He took out a safety charm from the small box at the head of the bed and gave it to Song Xiqing. Lu Jinshen asked him to see him off. He Zishu thought that he had vowed in front of Song Xiqing that "those are false, the captain is very good to everyone," and felt sorry for Mr. Song. He Zishu was silent. Pick it up and send a message to Lu Jinshen. Can I go to Asha's home for the Spring Festival? The first one came back very quickly. -No. He Zishu: "… …" We can do whatever we want. -Want to go? -Mm-hmm. I will accompany you after the Spring Festival. He Zishu accepted his fate, Ceramic Core Immersion Heaters ,Ceramic Band Heater, but during his work, he forgot to tell Liu Xia that he was going to Lu Jinshen's home for the New Year. When he finished recording the last announcement and returned to the villa, it rang crazily. He Zishu looked down and saw that it was already past zero, and it was the tenth of the New Year. The caller ID on the screen was written with the word "Liu Xia". He Zishu remembered that he had forgotten to reply to the message and felt guilty. He took a deep breath and pressed answer. The noise on the other end was very noisy, and the wind was very loud, as if he were standing in some open field. He Zishu had no time to open his mouth, Liu Xia's voice had roared out. Overshadow the wind in an instant. He was so excited that he even said a few dirty words. What the fuck What the fuck What the fuck *** me! Zi Shu! Is it you! Did you pack the led screen on the opposite side?! He Zishu was stunned. What did you say Chapter 74 coax you. The sound of the wind, the sound of breathing, and a few sharp shouts were filtered through a screen for several minutes, and even some changes in tone, which he did not hear clearly. It seems that they are not on the same channel. He Zishu did not know what he was asking, nor did Liu Xia know what he was answering. It's the biggest led screen in Times Square across the street! Did you wrap it? "And this embankment here!" "***, I don't know on the phone!"! You wait, I'll send you a little video! Liu Xia said to himself and hung up the phone in a hurry. He Zishu barely heard a few words and was about to open his mouth when he heard a busy tone of "drop-" and all the noise in his ears became quiet. Hang up the phone at the same time, Wechat interface, the message prompt tone is constantly ringing. He Zishu only glanced at it and was startled. It only takes one phone call and four or five minutes to make a full calculation. What's the matter with this round of news? He Zishu is busy opening Wechat. Zishu, I'm too old to stand this stimulation! [Xiaoshu, your operation, brother's circle of friends is all blown up.] [Zi Shu Zi Shu! Where are you? I want to go to the wild river! I want to see the scene!] [Where?] [Is it you or the Marines?] [Watch the video! Watch the video! Watch the video! Right now Tu yuan's, Yang Hao's, Xie Muran's, Ji Fan's, Liu Xia's. One name after another, one message after another, even the content is too late to see, followed by a new message prompt. The last one was sent by Liu Xia, who said "watch the video" in succession. He Zishu's heart was almost sweating, and he was busy going in. The video is not long, only half a minute. He Zishu did not open it, but looked at the cover, and his heartbeat missed a beat. Wild River, Times Square on the other side, led screen on the square. That's reflected on it. It's "bld". He Zishu held his breath and went in. It's a performance video of "bld". In the video, he was still sitting on the high chair that had been graffitied and could not see his original face, wearing a mask. Behind them is still Tu yuan. He Zishu did not come to his senses for a long time, so Liu Xia sent a voice message. He Zishu clicked on it. The video is only a little bit, and it's not long, so you may not see it later. Not only our bld, but also other bands behind us, including Liu Ge and Jiang Ge, who were rehearsing with us here at that time. My circle of friends, as well as brother Tu's circle of friends are crazy, saying that your operation is too deadly, a group of more than ten men, see this video, while red eyes while'scolding ', hahahaha you did not see,Ozone generator ceramic plate, several overnight driving to this side. "Yes, yes!"! And this row of lights, it's too ***ing showy! From the head of the dam to the end of the dam! 。 global-ceramics.com 

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.