Time and space demon > 자유게시판

자유게시판

Time and space demon

페이지 정보

작성자 Lavon5 댓글 0건 조회 241회 작성일 23-02-23 13:59

본문

Among the eight gods, Fang Linkong has seen Alan Xiudingsi. There is no doubt that the leader of the hunting group should be European. Wu Dongshen can be discharged outside. I heard that Xihai was an old man, but Zhuanglou was obviously not so weird. yuan Qiankun should not be chased by Wu Dongshen. Camberto doesn't have the ability to play easily under Wu Dongshen. Obviously, the most mysterious demon general in the Eight Gods was listed as the first choice by Fang Linkong. The man smiled and said, "You're not so bad. You guessed who I was when I was on Earth.". I can also tell you that my other first identity is this nine-headed demon dragon. Fang Linkong took several deep breaths and said to himself, "I'm not surprised anymore. Even if he says this is the Great Hall of the People, I have to be calm!" The demon general paused and said, "I don't really know where I came from.". About hundreds of years ago. yuan Qiankun got Gou Li Tian Shu and came here several times to look for the Warcraft genes he needed. Somehow, Wu Dongshen also found an entrance to the world and broke into it. I was awakened in a deep sleep and fought with him, but my three companions could not wake up again. For this reason, I broke into the earth many times and tried to kill this man. But it's a pity. When I left here, my energy plummeted, not far from the level of Wu Dongshen. After several encounters, both sides were hurt. Fang Linkong thought a little, then understood, and said, "So the elder used me as bait to tease Wu Dongshen into this place, so that you can take revenge!" Demon will hey hey! Smiling and noncommittal,Ceramic Bobbin, he just said, "I have endured him for a long time, just for this moment today, when my primordial spirit returns and controls the energy body again, I can kill him.". If I use you once, I'll give you a benefit. Of the remaining three water balloons.. It's my unknown companion body. If you have the ability to refine it into a beast body, you can be promoted to the level of the Eight Gods! Fang Linkong is hard to resist this temptation. www.xiaoshuotxt.com The First Archaic Beast Spirit Small and exquisite,cordierite c520, colorful head, there are nine strange eyes. In the red pupil, there is a faint flow of color overflowing. There was a layer of golden brilliance flowing back and forth on the colorful wings, and the gorgeous nine tail feathers, five times longer than the body of the strange bird, were coiled freely around the body of the sleeping strange bird. Another water balloon is a flying snake with colorful feathers and thunder and lightning all over its body. The third water balloon was a green seed. After the demon returned the primordial spirit, the water balloon with his body had disappeared, and the nine-headed demon dragon inside had rushed up to the top of the pool, as if it was fighting with Wu Dongshen. If someone else, will hesitate to use the body of these three ancient animal spirits for what purpose, Fang Lin Kong did not have this problem. He practiced the Changsheng Royal Demon Sutra, and the primordial spirit was divided into nine parts. Except for the main primordial spirit, which was merged with the Haotian Divine Sword and could not be separated, 7g Ozone Generator ,ceramic bobbin element, the other four had reached the point of spiritual unity with the four treasures of the Demon Gate. There are still four primordial spirits, which are not attached to the magic weapon. Although the auxiliary primordial spirit also has all the memories of the main primordial spirit, it has no feelings to speak of. Attached to these powerful animal spirits, if Fang Linkong has three more lives. At that time, Wu Dongshen broke into the world of Gou Li, and his Qixiu Zhan Ling Dao only hurt the primordial spirit. The four ancient animal spirits were in a sealed sleeping state, unprotected, and were naturally poisoned by him. At the critical moment, the nine-headed demon dragon awakened, but only drove away Wu Dongshen, without hurting him. The speed of breaking the world is really the best in the world. In order to seek revenge from Wu Dongshen, the demon general not only painstakingly practiced a special method to deal with him, but also concealed the origin of his birth from the mainland. However, because the body can not be separated from the Eight Diagrams Mountains, only the nine-headed demon dragon of yuan Shen is left, and the demon power is greatly weakened. The demon general knew very well that if he wanted to kill Wu Dongshen, he still had to lure him to the place where his body was, in order to succeed in World War I. He has been preparing for this day for a long time. Fang Linkong knew that he could not help even if he went out, so he escaped from the three deputy primordial gods. Trying to control the bodies of the three Archaic Beasts, which are intact. When his primordial spirit broke into the bodies of the three ancient animal spirits, Cai found it easy to control their actions. However, in the brains of these ancient beasts, there are countless memory seals, which firmly seal the memory. This makes Fang Linkong very unhappy, just like a thief, after breaking into someone else's home. It was easy to find the entrance door, but every valuable item had a safe. Slowly open the eyes that have been sleeping for billions of years, and the energy of the three-headed ancient beast spirit is simply appalling. Fang Linkong wants to put these three pairs of bodies of the primordial spirit into satisfactory operation, at least with a little practice, in order to channel changes, control and release freely. And the most excellent exercise magic, of course, is Xuantian Jiubian. Fang Linkong manipulates the three deputy primordial spirits like arms and fingers. Even without the command of the main primordial spirit, the deputy primordial spirit can also act by instinct. Thinking that the outside world had been turned upside down, Fang Linkong could not help but itch in his heart, and when the three deputy gods entered the practice of fusing the ancient animal spirit and body, he turned his attention to the air above the pool. There are many treasures in his hands that can relay scenes within a radius of thousands of miles. There is no need to venture out to see the scene in person. Nine-headed demon dragon and Wu Dongshen are all overbearing to the top of the world. Once they hurt themselves by mistake, they are not very wonderful. The demon possessed the primordial spirit, but he did not have the confidence to win. Cultivation has reached the level of stepping into the divine realm, and the strength of mutual True Qi is no longer the key to victory or defeat. After he returned to the body, the power of the demon suddenly increased. But what he relied on even more was the ambush set in advance. Although it was only a few hundred years ago that I just woke up,steatite c221, the innumerable methods left in my mind made the nine-headed demon dragon become one of the eight gods in the shortest time. After traveling on the earth for so many years, the demon general learned a lot of strange skills. In this battle, he painstakingly planned for a hundred years against the weakness of Wu Dongshen. global-ceramics.com 

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.