Private life > 자유게시판

자유게시판

Private life

페이지 정보

작성자 Wansley 댓글 0건 조회 99회 작성일 23-02-23 12:33

본문

Every day after dinner until late at night, I feel relaxed and happy. I often stay quietly alone, and my mind slides endlessly through many people and things like acting in a movie. In relaxation, I let those pictorial scenes flash one by one. During this time, you can also dream and have very real dreams. Often, without turning on the light, I imagine that I am in a cave, or in the crevice of a boulder, and I am talking to someone similar to myself. She is breathing and talking very close to me, but I can't see her face and figure. There is only a vague and heavy darkness around me. I dive into such a secret and safe place, where time and space are stagnant. I sit on the sofa or walk up and down on the carpet, my footsteps are as quiet as a cat's, my movements and words are very cautious, afraid to break anything. I often see many creatures here, for example, I once saw the women of the Ge family lined up in a group of female ghosts,whirlpool hot tub, holding a small flag of revenge and shouting at the top of their lungs. Although I did not hear what she shouted that time, I saw her words from her lips twisted with anger. Her lips were a flame as red as blood. The curve of the flame was a kind of hieroglyph. I saw her words through this hieroglyph. Another time, I saw a huge open-air market after the rain, the mud on the ground made my trouser legs, and the vegetables on the stalls were as bright as paper paintings. Countless faces of childhood acquaintances are crowded here. After some confusion and noise, I found an eye following me closely in the darkness. I tried to see the whole face and body of this person, but I could not see any part of this person's body except this eye. That is to say,endless swimming pool, this person had only one eye left, and it was only this eye that followed me. I was frightened at first, but I soon realized that the eye was my grandmother. When I buy something, the peddlers always cheat me, and then the eye beside me will make a harsh scream, like a ghost. The peddlers searched frantically for the sound. They looked at my lips and saw that the scream was not mine. Then they turned to this eye beside me, as if they had seen something strange and terrible, and timidly gave me the full weight of the thing. I was so proud that I swaggered from stall to stall and bought a lot of things. Finally, I said to the air, "Grandma, come home with me." The eye said, Whirlpool bathtub ,jacuzzi swim spa, "I have mingled with the moonlight. My eye will never be broken by men like petals. Now I live on the roof of the world. Darkness is my opponent. I will never let our women's eyes be extinguished by violence like lamps." Her voice floated in the wind of an unknown season. Then her whispers and the sound of her footsteps floated away, against the wind of fighting in the darkness. That voice becomes a powerful woman's "solo" in a multiple or multi-voice "chorus".. In the past, the people and things I saw in this fantasy of truth and falsehood were all old people and things in the past. However, that night, I unexpectedly saw the grain in the dark. She poked her head out of a door, a book in her hand, and she smiled at me, a beautiful smile that rippled across her smooth cheeks. Strangely enough, she emerged naked from the room without any clothes on, and her smooth skin was like a red fish in the light of a crimson sky. But there was no sign of diffidence or shyness in her, and she walked leisurely through the corridors with the people. I looked at her from a distance, and although her face looked a little haggard, and there was a kind of sleepiness on her face that suddenly woke up from sleep, her big eyes were still charming, staring ahead in a unique way, not realizing that she was naked. I was so surprised that I waved to her anxiously to get her out of here, because this is where the ghost often haunts. I called her name, but I found my voice was gone, no matter how hard I tried. It doesn't help. I tried to push her away, but she leaned back without waiting for me to come to her. She was swallowed up by the shadow, and her figure disappeared from my sight. All around me were blurred figures swaying, and I vaguely hoped that I had misjudged the person and continued to patrol the long and winding corridor, with a layer of witchcraft on people's faces. It was very dark, and I closed my eyes in order to find out the direction. I walked up and down the narrow corridor, but I didn't dare to look back. I heard that there is a saying in the countryside that when you walk in a dark place, you should not look back, because there are two "shoulder fires" on your shoulders. If the shoulder fires are lit, the ghosts will not dare to approach you. But if you turn back timidly, the movement of your head and your nervous and heavy breathing will blow out the "shoulder fires". Ghosts will come up and haunt you. At that moment, I heard a breath like a groan calling softly around me, and because I was eager to find it, I felt that the sound was very much like hers. The temperature in the corridor suddenly heated up and I took off my coat. Then I found a door, and I saw that it was the door of Wo. I pushed the door and entered, and I heard the vague moan of a moment ago come closer to me, and the heat of the room came to my face like a fierce wave. I was so hot that I was sweating profusely, and I was about to collapse. I panted and hurried to call the grain. The groan came nearer and nearer, and I followed the sound to a door in the inner room. I knew this door well. It was Wo's bedroom. I knocked anxiously, but there was no answer,garden jacuzzi tub, so I pushed the door hard. I felt that the door was very hot, and the door frame had been twisted out of shape by the high temperature, and could not be opened in any case. I distinctly heard the groan seeping from the inner room. monalisa.com 

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.