Zhao Family Affair 1 is always sunny. > 자유게시판

자유게시판

Zhao Family Affair 1 is always sunny.

페이지 정보

작성자 Wansley 댓글 0건 조회 123회 작성일 23-02-23 12:31

본문

"That's right!" Zhao Yu pulled a piece of paper rag to wipe the oil on his hands and ran out. After a while, he ran in again. He showed Zhao Qing a picture in his hand. It was a very cool red sports car. Zhao Qing didn't know much about the car brand, but he recognized the blue and white logo. What's going on? You're changing cars again? Her second new car has been driving for less than half a year. It's too wasteful to change it so frequently. Although she is now the boss of the group, she has worked hard to earn every penny. Just as she was planning to teach her a lesson, Zhao Yu opened his mouth in front of her, "Where is it? Of course, such a festive color should be given to you, the bride. BMW's latest sports car is limited globally. It took me a lot of effort to buy it. How about it?"? Not bad. This is a big surprise to Zhao Qing, although she got a driver's license, but never dared to drive on the road, her poor physical coordination and poor sense of direction are reminding her not to be a road killer, what is the use of such a cool sports car for her? Besides, it sounds very expensive, which is even more unnecessary. After listening to his sister's explanation, Zhao Yu's little face collapsed, "I have long said that I would help you with your dowry, but the Du family seems to be short of nothing. Such a sports car is a gift that I have racked my brains to think of. No matter what, you have to accept it. You can practice with other cars first. It's very convenient to drive by yourself in the future. It's impossible for my brother-in-law to be on call in the future, isn't it?" Looking at her sister with an eager face, Zhao Qing was moved. She said with a smile, "You don't have to send a sports car for the dowry. When the time comes, you will be responsible for the dress accessories and makeup of the bride, groom,indoor endless pool, best man and bridesmaid at our wedding. Isn't this effort big enough?" Zhao Yu still refused, "I thought that people like their family would go to Paris, Milan and other places to make wedding dresses, but I didn't expect that they would be given to me to do it. This can't be regarded as my contribution.". Who are the people attending the Du family's wedding? I am fully responsible for your costumes, plus elder sister, you and brother-in-law, two natural clothes hangers, how much advertising money can be spent on this kind of publicity? After this battle, my company is one step closer to listing! Zhao Qing couldn't help laughing. "So I used your clothes for free or you took advantage of them?" Zhao Yu said with a straight face,jacuzzi bath spa, "that's natural." Then he smiled mischievously, "but you are my sister, so taking advantage of you is also in vain, it should be." The eyes are full of waves, and the aura is so pressing that you can't hide it. God favors their families, and each of them has a good appearance. But their family is a scholarly family, several generations and no children in business, Zhao Yu's business talent is unique. Dinner is rich and delicate, it can be seen that Zhao Qing spent a lot of thought to do, has been waiting for a long time we are only busy eating, words are not much to say. However, when Du Mingsong was at his parents-in-law's home, he still had to hold back his appetite for the time being and take the time to praise his fiancee. By the way, he flattered the two elders and expressed his gratitude to them for marrying such a virtuous and excellent daughter. In the end is to study the law background, flattery is also superior to others, read aloud, endless pool factory ,outdoor whirlpool, straight can move heaven and earth. The two elders of the Zhao family naturally did not feel anything, such a yellow-haired boy, three times five divided by two, will take his daughter away! It was not too much to make him kneel three times and kowtow nine times. Fortunately, he understood that he had picked up a big bargain. Zhao Yu was secretly laughing, before really did not see Du Mingsong so will hold people, it seems that he is in the official career all the way up, not just because there is a good father, not just because he is capable, wear thousands of wear, flattery does not wear! Zhao Zihui is another idea, he did not expect that he had just left for more than a month, as soon as he got home, he heard the news that his elder sister was going to marry. Although they had been in love for a long time before, he had not considered that his sister, who grew up together, would leave home to live in another family. This makes him feel flustered, feel a little blocked in his heart, but life and death can not figure out the reason, Du Mingsong is so excellent, good for the elder sister, the elder sister will be very happy to marry him, but why is he not happy? But despite their own thoughts, the food on the table was quickly swept away, how can the chef outside the restaurant like Zhao Qing, so precisely grasp the taste of the Zhao family? This is the only Qingshi restaurant in the world, and there is no other semicolon. After dinner, we chatted for a while. Because we had to work tomorrow, Zhao Yu still had to go back to his apartment as usual. Du Mingsong also had to leave, but he was afraid that it would be dark outside and Zhao Qing would not be allowed to see him off, so he went downstairs with Zhao Yu. On the way downstairs to pick up the car, Du Mingsong opened his mouth and said, "I think the things you asked me to check for you have almost come to an end." After a pause, Zhao Yu said in a relaxed tone, "Tut, brother-in-law, your efficiency is really not covered. Tell me, I will help you say more good words in front of my sister in the future. If you quarrel with my sister in the future, I will also inform you." Du Mingsong was not confused by her flattery and flattery. To be honest, "Shen Yafei is not an unknown person anywhere, and his affairs are not difficult to figure out." Zhao Yu also restrained his giggling attitude and asked solemnly, "What about the result?" "The boss of the fund company has a daughter, who is a classmate of Shen Yafei and his former gossip girlfriend, but I don't think he refused the offer of the world's largest investment company because they rekindled their old love. At present, they don't have much contact." My God, Du Mingsong secretly complained from the bottom of his heart that he, a senior government official, had been instructed by his sister-in-law to do something that only an unfashionable private detective would do, and he didn't want to mix it up. Zhao Yu continued to ask, "What do you think is the reason?"? He could have gone abroad on a full scholarship. "Some people say that he once said that he needed some work experience to really apply what he had learned in economics and management.". He may be accumulating experience at present, small companies can give him more opportunities to practice, while large multinational companies are more process-oriented,Chinese spa manufacturer, a position can only learn a piece of claws, it is difficult to see the whole picture, this is my personal analysis. 。 monalisa.com 

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.