Buddha-like daily life with baby > 자유게시판

자유게시판

Buddha-like daily life with baby

페이지 정보

작성자 Wansley 댓글 0건 조회 81회 작성일 23-02-23 12:25

본문

Meng Chi lay on the edge of the bed and pulled Zhu Lingling behind him when it was cold at night. He finally spoke when it was cold at night. Meng Chi. “…… Brother Shi? As soon as he opened his mouth, Meng Chi really quieted down. "Stop it," said the cold night without a ripple. Meng Chi's voice trembled a little: "Nao?"? You You're protecting her? "She is my fiancee," the night cold said of course, surrounded by a sound of gasping, Meng Chi was shocked, Zhu Lingling was cool. Meng Chi began to cry in a low voice. At this moment, her heart was broken. She jumped out of bed with her face covered and ran away without looking back. There was a dead silence in the room, and everyone looked at each other. Originally, I heard the servants say that there was suddenly a young woman and a young master in the night house. They didn't quite believe it. They secretly wondered if it was just to make the old man feel at ease. As a result, they first saw the child, then saw the Lord, and when the night was cold, they still protected him like this. They admitted it directly and all of them were confused. Is it difficult for this son. This wife.. Is it all true? Just then, someone outside the door came to announce: "The helicopter of the palace family has arrived and is stopping." The voice roused the crowd, who took leave of the awkward atmosphere, and the room was soon empty. Zhu Lingling stretched her head out from behind when it was cold at night and asked, "Gong Jia?"? Is Mike here? Shall we go to meet him? "Nightclub?" She found that the night cold seemed to be in a trance, so she stretched out a finger and poked him in the back. When the night is cold, he holds Han Han aside, moves,Wheel tape measure, gets out of bed, puts on his shoes, and says, "Yes." Zhu Lingling also climbed over to put on her shoes. Looking at his face, she asked suspiciously, "Are you all right?"? Are you hungry? Why don't you go get something to eat first? "It's all right," said Ye Hanshi. When they arrived at the door, the palace family had already arrived, but the group of young masters and young ladies who said to pick them up did not even see a shadow. Only the old housekeeper was waiting at the door with a bunch of servants. Those who entered the door first were a couple dressed in formal clothes. It was estimated that they were the current head and wife of the palace family. They looked no more than thirty years old, but Zhu Lingling knew that their real age must be far more than that. Rich people's means of keeping their faces are hard for ordinary people to imagine. Gong and his wife stopped at the door and talked with the old housekeeper, Surveyors tape measure ,Adhesive fish ruler, probably asking about the old man's death. Mr. Gong's expression was very dignified, while Mrs. Gong took a handkerchief and gently wiped the corners of her eyes. Then Mike came in, dressed in black and a tie, standing behind his parents with a sad look on his face. Zhu Lingling was about to go over quietly to say hello to him when a girl of eighteen or nineteen came in behind her. She was carrying a small suitcase. She looked like an enlarged version of a doll. Her facial features were very delicate. There were a few strands of brown hair hanging from her forehead. She was wearing a powder blue dress and a white cashmere coat. The doll looked back and seemed to be talking to someone. Zhu Lingling looked back, and sure enough, another one came in. She felt a flower in front of her eyes. This is a girl like an angel. White cotton dress, white short overcoat, white socks and small leather shoes, everything is pure white, except for straight long black hair, like a good silk. She crossed the threshold with her skirt, glanced around, and came straight in their direction. Zhu Lingling saw that her skin was white and transparent, as if it was about to melt in the sun. I haven't seen you for a long time. "The girl mentioned it in front of them and smiled when it was cold at night." "Well," when the night is cold, put your hands in your pockets. What else did the girl want to say? Suddenly she looked behind them. She walked past with small steps. When she passed by Zhu Lingling, the breeze brought a good smell. Zhu Lingling turned her head and stood at the end of the corridor in a black suit, with a gentle smile at the corners of her mouth and slightly open arms. The girl threw herself into his arms like a bird. The girl hung her head and stood on tiptoe and kissed him gently on the lips. Are you tired? Ye Han touched the girl's long hair, which was bright enough to distinguish people. Not tired, "the girl buried in his arms and said sullenly," the mountain is quite cold, I helped you bring a few more coats, you put them on later. ” "Well, I'll take you to the back to have a rest." He took her hand gracefully and walked back. My parents are in the back. After watching the scene in silence, Zhu Lingling turned her head and prepared to ask who the man was when the night was cold. As a result, she was scared out of her wits by a grimace. "Ha ha ha!" Mike laughed triumphantly as he pulled off the prank. Zhu Lingling was so frightened that she stroked her chest and rolled her eyes at him. Uncle Mike is so childish, "Han Han said calmly.". Mike is very unconvinced to say: "Hey, obviously is your mother looks at my sister and brother-in-law to look at stunned!" " When the night was cold, he took a look at him and stretched out his hand to Hanhan. Hanhan reached out and held it. The father and son walked away without looking back. Mike:“……” "What's the matter with this man?" Mike first angry, akimbo want to curse, suddenly found something wrong, gradually puzzled, "ah?"? Eh? Why did Ah Shi take your son away? No, why is one of your assistants here? Before Zhu Lingling could open her mouth, a group of servants passed by and bent their knees to say hello: "Young lady." Mike:“?????????????????” "What did they call you?" Mike's jaw dropped to the ground. "Young lady?" "Or what? Do you think I'm calling you?" Zhu Lingling turned around smartly. 40.040 Rape How is my sister? Right? Mike was elated. Right! Zhu Lingling nodded in affirmation. "What's her name?" "Nanxi,horse weight tape," Mike said, "Gong Nanxi." The name suddenly lit up Zhu Lingling's long memory. Mike seemed to have said that he had two younger sisters. Since the angel sister was called Nanxi, the other doll should be called Lisa. What is the relationship between her and the night cold? Zhu Lingling asked quietly. tapemeasure.net 

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.