Fall in love with the devil > 자유게시판

자유게시판

Fall in love with the devil

페이지 정보

작성자 Ortiz05 댓글 0건 조회 150회 작성일 23-02-23 12:10

본문

"But that's not fair to me." Xuanmiao smiled, "Maybe it's unfair to you, but it's fair to the people all over the world. Do you think it should be fair to you alone, or should it be fair to the people all over the world?" Chi Kui had nothing to say. Passed a little while, sneer again: "I know nine days of Xuan Nu cannot help me, I also do not need her help, I just want to fight again fairly with the Yellow Emperor." "Then you go to find the Yellow Emperor. Why do you want to catch me by all means?"? Didn't you say that I was no longer the doppelganger of Jiutian Xuannu, and it was useless for you to catch me? At this point, Xuanmiao was suddenly enlightened: "I know that the Yellow Emperor defeated you by the Great Array of Mirrors.". You want to control the mirror spirit array in turn, because the mirror spirit is my friend, you just used the contradiction between Xia and Luo Ying and Xiang'er to lead me to a thousand years ago? Chi Kui laughed: "I have to admire your cleverness.". But you are not Xuanyuanzi's friend, but his master! Each mirror spirit of the Mirror Spirit Array must rely on the Qi and blood of advanced human beings to survive. In particular, the spirit of the array must rely on a biological field as powerful as a fairy to survive. So, after the Yellow Emperor used them, he built a mirror palace and buried them deep in the ground so that they could sleep. More than ten years ago, the Palace of Mirrors was dug out by human beings. This array of eyeglass spirits killed many people. I had to trap the array of eyeglass spirits with the trapped spirit array. Originally, he could not suck people's blood, so he had to die. But I calculated that he still had a chance of survival, which came from you! Xuanmiao remembered what Xuanyuanzi had said about the mirror palace being dug up: "When I first woke up, I thought it was our master, the Yellow Emperor, who wanted to use us, but I didn't find the master. Moreover, I found that my brothers had all dispersed and were robbed and separated. Because my body was small and was not taken seriously, no one robbed me for the time being.". At that time, the brothers did not receive my instructions, did not dare to launch an attack,Mono Ammonium Phosphate MAP, had been snatched away, out of the scope of my control. In order to save my brothers, I had to attack the invaders. Because I only killed monsters, never killed people, so I only drove those people away, but later those people invited a big villain to seal me in the mirror, so that I was attacked by wind, rain, thunder and lightning every day, and my magic and spiritual power were slowly disappearing. No, Xuanyuanzi didn't hurt anyone, Chiyu is lying! At this point, he looked contemptuously at Xuanmiao and said, Magnesium Oxide price ,magnesium sulfate monohydrate, "Hum, what friend? Do you think Xuanyuanzi fell in love with you?"? You are wrong, he just needs you, because your Qi and your blood have given him a second life, and your Qi and blood have become the source of his life. So he can only take orders from you! Xuanmiao froze, she remembered Feng Lao's words: "Girl, listen to me, the surface of this thing is misty, there is black gas flowing around, if I am not wrong, it should be an evil thing!"! The evil spirit is so heavy that the average person will die within a month. Do you feel that your body and spirit are not good recently? It is better to send it to the temple. I know that the head of a temple has the ability to suppress its evil spirit. Or donate it to a museum. As long as you are not around people, you will not absorb the essence of people. Xuanyuanzi originally needed her blood to survive, and his love for her was just to meet his needs. Her face suddenly turned white. There was a smile on his face. His eyes, which had turned dark red, looked into her eyes. "You don't have the blood of Jiutian Xuannu on your body. It has nothing to do with Jiutian Xuannu. So follow me.". I will make you the strongest man in the world. Is there anyone you don't like? You can make them disappear. Do you have bullies? Let them tremble at your feet. As long as you follow me, you will become the master of the world. Xuanmiao's heart was moved by his words: from childhood to adulthood, there were many people who bullied her. If they all trembled at her feet, how pleasant it would be. Well, who doesn't want to be happy? Chapter 73 an unfair race. Xuanmiao's mind was confused, and she seemed to see that she had become a witch, conquering the whole world with a group of demons and ghosts. People who looked down on her and bullied her at the beginning, especially when she went to find a job and made things difficult for her as a female college student for various reasons, all knelt at her feet. She shouted excitedly, "Do you dare to bully girls?" "I dare not!" Those people dare not breathe. Do you dare to make things difficult for women and say that this unit only accepts boys? "I dare not!" The men kowtowed repeatedly. Do you dare to sexually harass a girl during an interview? "I dare not!" The men were shivering. At the beginning, it was said that the girl wanted to get pregnant and give birth to a child, and the person who didn't need the girl in our company stood up. Kneeling in the crowd below suddenly stood up a man, loudly said: "Hum, they are afraid of you, I am not afraid of you, the fact is that girls are not as good as boys, women want to give birth to children, to confinement, but also to feed children, to ask for such a long leave, why women do not work for my company when giving birth to children but want my company to pay?"? No women, we are not wrong! No matter what you say, women are not as good as men. "What's your last name?" "My surname is Gong Ping!" "Very good, Gong Ping!" Xuanmiao is pointing to a kid: "Tie a backpack of 50 jins on his body." The kid immediately tied up Gong Ping's backpack. Xuanmiao called out another man who was about the same height as him: "You two race. What's in your backpack is the food utensils that you two must use on the way. The winner will let him go immediately, and the loser will become the kid's snack." The two little devils excitedly acted as referees, and without waiting for Gong Ping to protest, they blew the whistle. Gong Ping had to take the backpack and the other man rushed out of the starting line, because Gong Ping took the backpack, naturally lost. Xuanmiao let the man go on the spot, and the two little devils were coming to eat Gong Ping. Gong Ping protested loudly: "I am not convinced!" Xuan Miao smiles: "Good,calcium ammonium nitrate price, let you come again." Another person was chosen to compete with him, but this time he fell behind that person by a large margin, and Gong Ping lost again. Xuanmiao laughed. "Are you convinced this time?" 。 stargrace-magnesite.com 

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.