Seventy Buddha-like daughter-in-law > 자유게시판

자유게시판

Seventy Buddha-like daughter-in-law

페이지 정보

작성자 Ortiz05 댓글 0건 조회 140회 작성일 23-02-23 12:08

본문

Because there are only four words on it: Free play! Come on! This is a special teacher. I don't know if I was confused by the students or let myself go, but I believed in myself so much. Sun Simiao closed the book and asked: What are you interested in? Then what shall I tell you? This is going to fry! Interested? What should I ask a fairy teacher who is younger than them? The problems are really coming one after another. Finally, Sun Simiao had to give a unified answer: "First of all, I declare that I am a minor, I am only fourteen years old, and I am only fifteen years old, so I will not have puppy love, nor will I do anything illegal, so this problem can be suspended!" A bunch of hormonal guys, asking questions like that. Fortunately, Sun Simiao asked for questions in English, or she was too lazy to answer. And don't ask me why I was able to go to college at such a young age. You should know that there is a genius class, and I am a member of it! This tone, good owe flat again! But the crowd was unable to refute. Who told him to tell the truth? Next, I will answer your questions and tell you why you can't learn English well. Sun Simiao understood the teacher's intentions. Menopause is really menopause,Magnesium Sulphate price, but it is also good. Is to become a pawn of others! "English is not our mother tongue. Maybe you don't think you need to go abroad. Why do you want to learn a language that you may not use at all?" This was also a problem that Sun Simiao had faced in his previous life. Her English is very poor, and it is the kind of Chinese English with special characteristics. Looking back now, it's really ridiculous. Similarly, why does our country let everyone learn Mandarin as much as possible? Every place has a place to use, and Mandarin is actually only a small local language? The reason is the same, unless you never leave where you are,Magnesium Oxide MgO, then once you want to go out, you will face the problem of communication, and now English is the most used language in the country, so we have to learn. In particular, the president's grandfather proposed to go abroad and improve the economy. What we need to do is to learn more knowledge to serve the country. If you can't even learn the language of others, how can you understand? The above is what I would say as a teacher, and the next is what I would say! Sun Simiao was bored within three minutes of being serious. Everyone wants to sleep after listening to this kind of class. The absent-minded students also confirmed Sun Simiao's words. She coughed an eerie smile: "What I want to say is that if you can't learn English well, it will be difficult for you to find a partner in the future, do you know?" Now all the students below quit. What does that mean? Those who could not understand began to whisper to each other and asked the students who were good at spoken English. "Who let Sun Simiao be particularly bad? Say this sentence in English." I do not know The prickly student shouted. Because foreign monks like to chant sutras! If your English is good, you can go abroad to pick up foreign girls and catch foreign handsome boys! By the way, you can experience the service of those people! Even when you secretly write love letters, Magnesium Oxide powder ,calcium nitrate sol, your parents do not understand, because they do not understand, the teacher may not understand, after all, your head teacher's English is not so good, even your English teacher, it is estimated that they will not read love letters! Ow, ow, ow This little teacher is awesome! Chapter 383 383. Old Mrs. Huang Big head Originally was temporarily caught to make up the number of the Lord, Sun Simiao is really free to play. When the bell rang, she felt quite interesting, because the whole class was just talking. Fortunately, these people are quite cooperative. Sun Simiao, can I invite you to be a special teacher in our school? The English teacher smiled. It was the first time she had seen someone who could make a lesson so funny. The key is that during this class, many students are not afraid of English and dare to speak out. Although there are problems with pronunciation, but dare to say that it is the greatest progress in learning, she did not let the students do, but Sun Simiao did. Sun Simiao shook his head to show that he did not want it. At this time, her respect for the teacher also rose to a high level, and her throat was sore after a class. I don't know how the teacher can endure so many words every day. "Thank you for your kindness. I will go back to Haida the day after tomorrow. I will visit you again when I have time." The English teacher, a colleague in the first class, was very happy. After saying goodbye to Huang Tao, Sun Simiao walked out of the campus. Looking back at the campus, which was not very big, all that flashed in her mind were pictures of her going to school in her previous life. Compared with this life, the memory of the previous life is really vague. The biggest regret in my life is that I didn't study from primary school to university step by step. Now I think I regret it very much. But there is no shortage of regret in this world, she can not change the road she has traveled, then try to look forward. Turn around and leave here firmly this time. The road ahead is waiting for you! Back at the Song family, Xiao Qingqing had fallen asleep, and Sun Simiao looked at his grandmother, who was paralyzed on the sofa: "Grandma, why are you doing this? Isn't it normal for a child to miss his mother?" Chen Xuemei closed her eyes and enjoyed the massage from her granddaughter: "Children are all debts!" This feeling! Sun Simiao wanted to retort that her parents and brothers were all in debt. How should she sigh with emotion when she carries the cause and effect of so many people? After coaxing Chen Xuemei, Sun Simiao went to cook. Grandma is so tired, and she can't let grandma continue to cook for her. Xiao Qingqing saw so much beautiful food in front of her that she finally ate. I want to sleep with my cousin! The little girl is so cute that it makes people feel distressed. But is Sun Simiao the kind of person who will be soft-hearted? No matter how cute it is, it is also a child,Magnesium Oxide MgO, or a small milk bag. She was tossed out of the psychological shadow by Xiaowu and Xiaoliu, and she would never take care of this kind of small milk bag again. I won't even do it. Half an hour later, Sun Simiaosheng had no love for the little milk bag rolling on his bed. stargrace-magnesite.com 

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.