Beauty disease > 자유게시판

자유게시판

Beauty disease

페이지 정보

작성자 Benge 댓글 0건 조회 958회 작성일 23-02-23 12:00

본문

"Very good!" Finally keep the promise to Asu, and finally listen to people's nagging! Xuan Cang nodded, in someone's consternation, directly turned around and left. "Huh?"? Brother Cang. Brother Cang. You haven't called me big brother yet. fmx fmx fmx fmx fmx fmx fmx fmx After Ren yuan announced on the pretext that Asu was weak and the fetus was unstable, and that he had to take good care of himself for a long time, after some discussion, they finally decided that Asu should go back to Nangong Mansion first, so that he could take good care of his body and treat his eye diseases. So a group of people returned to the Nangong Mansion, which was not only accompanied by Ren yuan, but also included an annoying blacksmith. Along the way, they were shocked to hear an amazing event in Jianghu-Xuanji Gate was destroyed and Tu Batian was decapitated. Who on earth did it? No one knows! Anyway, this headless case has been widely spread among the good Jianghu people. This matter makes Nangong Yi feel puzzled. After all, on that night, they just threw thunder and bombed houses to disturb the attention of Xuanji people, and did not fight with them face to face. However, Xuan Cang heard, the heart already know but did not say much, just glad that from now on, he and Asu can finally live an ordinary life. This day, I just returned to Nangong Mansion, and before I could catch my breath, a certain annoying blacksmith muttered, "Strange!"! Obviously, my yuaner was born to be incompatible with the eight characters in the south of the Yangtze River. How could he be willing to stay here for more than half a year? I'll have to come along, too, and I won't be able to make a sword for half a year. Rubbing his chin,filter nozzle, Yueyuan was puzzled. Blacksmith, if you don't want to come, you can go back! We have only invited your wife, and you are not included! Nangong Yi laughed so harmlessly that he looked gentle and gentle, but the words that came out of his mouth were not gentle at all. Hearing this, Yueyuan, who had always had a strange temper, burst out laughing. "I'm not going to get out of here, but I'm going to stay here and be a hanger-on!" Heh. Everyone said that he was uncertain and difficult to please, but he just loved Nangong Yi, an old friend who was not angry and sarcastic. Two boring men! Looking on coldly, Xuan Cang ignored them and helped Ah Su inside, ready to go back to the "Cedar Yard" to rest. Suddenly, lamella clarifer ,fine bubble diffuser, a smile of relief suddenly rose in his voice. "Brother Cang, take charge of this place, don't you?" Heh. Look at him, he has no strange appearance of being a guest. He is familiar with the way and moves freely in the Nangong Mansion. It is because he is in charge of this place that he will be like this! Hearing this, Xuan Cang's body suddenly stiffened, considering whether to continue to go inside or simply go to the inn? Just as he was thinking about it, he saw Asu smiling and patting him. He didn't know what to say in a low voice. Finally, he stiffly hugged Asu and went to the "Cedar Yard" as if he hadn't heard. Tut! Why are you such a coward as a brother? They don't want to recognize you at all! Laughing, Yueyuan made fun of his old friend without mercy. Anecdotes about someone who struggles to recognize his brother. These days, he takes out three meals to tease for fun. "My brother Cang is shy, and he's too embarrassed to show his brotherly feelings!" I want to kick someone back to his own lair, so as not to be an eyesore here. "Take your time. I'll go and see Mrs. Hsuan." Shaking his head, Ren yuan ignored the two big men and walked away. fmx fmx fmx fmx fmx fmx fmx fmx "Cang, you really don't recognize Brother Nangong?" Back in the "Cedar Yard" room, Asu just sat down in a chair and couldn't help laughing. "Or don't you believe Brother Nangong is really your relative?" Poured a cup of hot tea to quench her thirst, Xuan Cang was silent for a long time, as if thinking about something, and finally opened his mouth. It's strange to suddenly have a relative! I don't know what attitude I should take to get along with him. The implication is an indirect admission of the relationship between Nangong Yi and him. Knowing that he grew up in the Xuanji Gate and had no experience of getting along with close relatives, Asu could not help saying softly, "Just treat Big Brother Nangong with the same attitude as you treat Grandpa Xue!" After thinking about it, he still shook his head. "That's different!" For her, it is the affection and love from childhood; for Grandpa Xue, it is respect and gratitude. You can't ask him to get along with Nangong Yi with these feelings of love, respect and gratitude, can you? Knowing that his introverted temperament and feelings are not easy to release and need time to accumulate and cultivate, Asu had to smile and make the minimum requirements. "At least don't treat Nangong coldly. You're brothers after all." "I'll try!" Light smile mark, Xuan Cang clear Nangong Yi is really good to him, but he still needs a little time to adapt to this new relationship between the two. Hearing this, Asu could not help laughing and was about to say something more when there was a knock on the door. "I'll get the door." When he went up to open the door, he saw Ren yuan coming with a medicine chest. Xuan Cang hurriedly invited her in, asking with concern, "Mrs. Yue, are you going to start treatment today?" Yes! If we start one day earlier, it's better to let Mrs. Hsuan see the light one day earlier. Smiling in response, Ren yuan came to Asu and lifted her eyelids for a while. Not long after, she took out a "tearful eye" from the medicine cabinet, which Xuan Cang had painstakingly retrieved. After pounding it into pieces in a jade bowl, she took some aquamarine paste and mixed it evenly. Finally, she smeared the ointment on Asu's eyes, and then wrapped it around her eyes with a clean white cloth. "Just like that?" Xuan Cang inquired. Yes! This medicine will have to be changed two or three times. After a month, Mrs. Hsuan's eyes should be able to see. He explained with a smile and took out a medicine list from the medicine box and gave it to him. "And please take this list to the pharmacy." "What is this?" Questions arise. To mend Mrs. Hsuan's body! It will be of great help to her and her baby. Let the round face answer without changing color. In fact, the effect of the medicine was to help Asu fight the toxicity of the "blood cuckoo," so that she could survive until she gave birth to a child. "I'll go right away!" Hearing that it was good for Asu and the child,wall penstocks, Xuan Cang immediately went out quickly. Seeing him disappear in the blink of an eye, Ren yuan could not help smiling, while Asu's little face wrapped in white cloth became serious. khnwatertreatment.com 

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.