Wan Long Shen Zun > 자유게시판

자유게시판

Wan Long Shen Zun

페이지 정보

작성자 Benge 댓글 0건 조회 98회 작성일 23-02-23 11:59

본문

Through this very short period of observation, Meng Yiyu found that Wen Qingye not only bearing, mood or strength are extremely strong, he actually produced a feeling of seeing through, the heart can not help but secretly surprised, but also extremely excited. Wen Qingye smiled and waved his hand and said, "There's nothing to be unhappy about." Suddenly, Meng Yiyu said with a smile, "Boy, how about coming to Shengfeng?" "I'm not very familiar with these seven peaks. In my opinion, I'd better go back and have a good understanding before making a choice." Wen Qingye looked at Meng Yiyu solemnly and said. Meng Yiyu laughed, "Ha ha ha, it's me, Meng Lang. It's natural. After we go back, we say it slowly. Now I can give you a brief introduction to the specific situation of Qifeng." "The seven peaks I think you know better are Chaotianfeng, Shengfeng, Zizhufeng, Juefeng, Danxuanfeng, Wangshengfeng and Yunyinfeng. Among them, Yunyinfeng majors in Kendo, Danxuanfeng majors in Dandao, and Wangshengfeng majors in the Eight Diagrams of Qimen. Zizhufeng is suitable for female disciples to practice. Shengfeng is all some old immortals of Tianxuanzong. They are profound, eccentric and unpredictable." The rest seems a little moderate and ordinary. "In addition to these, there are three places in the middle of the main peak,push back racking system, namely, Lun Dao Hall, Sanqing Terrace and Patriarch Hall. Lun Dao Hall is a place where people in Tianxuanzong discuss their experiences with each other. Among them, there are some experiences of many predecessors and ancestors, which are left on the stone wall on the ground for the disciples to realize. Sanqing Terrace is a magical place in Tianxuanzong. It's not convenient for me to say so much to you." In the future, you will know that as for the Patriarch Hall, it is the place where the spirit of the Patriarch is deposited, and it is the most sacred place of Tianxuanzong. In any case, it is better for you to be less unrestrained in it. Meng Yiyu Tianxuanzong seven peaks and a detailed analysis of the main peak for Wen Qingye, Wen Qingye nodded,push back racking system, the heart of the seven peaks of Tianxuanzong understanding is also more thorough. As for what you are interested in, you can make more decisions by yourself. I heard that you are quite extraordinary in kendo. Yunyin Peak is actually a good choice for you. "Meng Yiyu changed the subject and said:" In fact, Shengfeng is also a good choice. It is full of hidden masters of Tianxuanzong. Its strength is very good. If you can get their advice, it will be limitless for you in the future. " Wen Qingye smiled in the heart, this Meng Yiyu said to the present, in fact, is for their own choice of Sheng Feng. As Meng Yiyu spoke, he seemed to feel that he had gone too far. He shook his head and said with a smile, "Well, without further ado, let's go back to Tianxuan Mountain quickly. With the speed I sat down, I think we can reach the main peak of Tianxuan Seven Peaks in less than ten days. If you want to be a core disciple, don't forget that you have to challenge a core disciple." It must also be a core disciple of the same bone age or below. Suddenly, Wen Qingye smiled and said, "Granduncle Meng!"! You come to see my meridians. When Meng Yiyu heard Wen Qingye's words, he was somewhat puzzled. His eyes were carefully condensed, and the vitality of the body around Wen Qingye was also closed. This look, pallet rack shelving ,Automated warehouse systems, immediately a cold in the heart. How so? How can your meridians be like this? You are.. "Meng Yiyu saw Wen Qingye's meridians frowning, and his tone could not hide his surprise.". Oneself so value a genius, unexpectedly want to die early, how can Meng Yiyu endure? How not heartache? Wen Qingye said with a smile, "If I do this, will Sheng Feng accept it?" Such meridians, without accident, simply can not withstand sustained breakthroughs, that is to say, Wen Qingye has no future at all. Meng Yiyu knows that it is simply impossible to get the treasure of heaven and earth needed to repair such densely broken meridians. Take it! Why not? Meng Yiyu eyebrows slightly stretched, secretly sighed in the heart, "you don't have to care too much, believe me, it can be repaired." "That is of course," Wen Qingye nodded heavily, Wen Qingye's heart naturally believed in himself. Although the meridians are broken at this moment, Wen Qingye knows that as long as there is something powerful enough to suppress Longwei and repair the meridians, the benefits are self-evident. Meng Yiyu immediately did not speak, set up to sit down the instrument gourd quickly toward the Tianxuan Mountain area, the flying gourd is indeed a good instrument, the blink of an eye is dozens of feet away. Chapter 416 exchange of treasures. Eight days passed in the blink of an eye. Meng Yiyu and Wen Qingye finally returned to Tianxuan Mountain, everything is still the same, thousands of miles of boundless mountains crisscross, everything is like the sea of clouds and smoke, nothing. From time to time, a registered disciple of Tianxuanzong floated by, but he felt as if something was floating in the sky, and the feeling disappeared immediately. Meng Yiyu and Wen Qingye slowly fell to Tianxuan Peak, beside the Tianxuan Hall. And this time, the disciples are sparse, very few, they do not recognize Meng Yiyu, but Wen Qingye how can he not recognize it? "My God, is that Brother Wen?" "Wen Qingye, it's really Wen Qingye, Elder Martial Brother Wen. Isn't he trapped in Ziyou Swamp and dead?" "Elder Martial Brother Wen came back alive. It's great that Elder Martial Brother Wen came back alive." Around the registered disciples, one by one, they were very happy and excited. And Qin Wuya and Bai Deacon also seemed to sense something, hurriedly ran out, saw Meng Yiyu, Qin Wuya first one Leng, immediately reacted to come over, and then surprised to look at the side of Wen Qingye. Uncle Meng! Clear night! Two people hurriedly ran over, respectfully made a big gift. Meng Yiyu nodded, turned to look at Wen Qingye and said, "Well, you are not a core disciple now. I will send you here. Although your aptitude is really good, I will not give you privileges. Everything depends on you. If you come to Shengfeng, I will teach you personally. Well, I should go, too. I will tell the Headmaster about it." Meng Yiyu finished, set up the gourd, directly into an arc, disappeared in place. And next to Qin Wuya and Deacon Bai are trembling in their hearts, how can they not hear the meaning of Meng Yiyu's words, this is very obvious,heavy duty rack manufacturers, ah, is a hint of Wen Qingye, to accept him as an apprentice ah. kingmoreracking.com 

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.