Jiong Jiong has a God > 자유게시판

자유게시판

Jiong Jiong has a God

페이지 정보

작성자 Benge 댓글 0건 조회 136회 작성일 23-02-23 11:57

본문

"What?"? Don't dislike it. It's not bad. There are kelp, shrimp balls, lean meat, tofu and vegetables. Although it's still instant noodles, it tastes a thousand times better than instant noodles! Um. I wanted to cook a serious meal, but the rice was too heavy for me to carry. Gu Haoyan looked at the guy in front of him afraid that he disliked this bowl of "modified instant noodles", just said a lot of words, can not help shaking his head, picked up chopsticks, tasted a mouthful, well, the taste is really good. Does it taste good Xiao Qiangwei looked at Gu Haoyan expectantly. Uh "Ah ha ha!"! I said it was delicious, and if I thought it was delicious, I would cook it for you a few more times. "Xiao Qiangwei smiled triumphantly, but did not know that in the next few days, she wished she had never said this sentence. When it was almost time for dinner that afternoon, Gu Haoyan said to her, "Let's eat the one you made at noon for dinner." "All right" The next day, "Eat the one you made yesterday today!" "Oh!" On the third day, "Eat the one you made a few days ago today!" "Still eating?" …… The fifth day, "Jun Qianyi!"! I won't eat the modified instant noodles today! I'll pay for you to go out to eat! Xiao's mother often said: "Tie up a man's heart, first tie up the man's stomach", as everyone knows,heavy duty cantilever racks, the man's stomach is too easy to tie up! …… Xiao Qiangwei is packing to go back to school. In a blink of an eye, a week has passed in the destruction of food and the "torture" of Gu Haoyan. During the day, she plays games and he goes to work. At night, they sit in rows and play games. Now, she is tortured by her "modified version of instant noodles" and wants to vomit when she sees it. It's finally time to get out of the clutches. Can I help you? Gu Haoyan hands around the chest, although so asked, but there is no meaning to help. Xiao Qiangwei gave Gu Haoyan a white look, "if you send me back to school,shuttle rack system, I will be very happy." Before Gu Haoyan could answer, they heard the sound of opening the door. Xiao Qiangwei's first reaction was: Who will catch adultery? Gu Haoyan's reaction was consistent with the reality. As soon as the door opened, he saw the figure of He Yang. "Respected cousin, I.." Before he Yang had finished speaking, he looked at someone in the living room and Gu Haoyan, who stood watching him and was called "respected cousin" by him, "Am I bothering you?" Xiao Qiangwei looked at He Yang carrying two bags and panicked for a moment, "No, no, no!"! I've just finished and I'm about to go! He Yang raised his eyebrows. "Just finished?" Looking at Gu Haoyan again in a twinkling of an eye, I saw Gu Haoyan's expression of "Buddha, accept me", which seemed to be somewhat clear, "Oh, do you want me to send you?" I'll drive her back to school! You just came, first tidy up, warehouse storage racks ,teardrop pallet racking, "did not wait for Xiao Qiangwei to answer, Gu Haoyan grabbed the conversation." "All right," he Yang said wittily. " Uh. You have no intention, I go first, bye-bye, "Xiao Qiangwei said goodbye politely." Bye-bye …… When Gu Haoyan sent a guy who blurred his innocence back to school and returned to his home, he saw He Yang sitting on the sofa with a sly smile on his lips. Respected cousin, in my absence, your life is very bright! He Yang glanced at the pool of blood that had obviously been wiped on the sofa and looked at his cousin, Gu Haoyan, with a smile in his eyes. Chapter 26.. Gu Haoyan caught the seemingly casual glance of He Yang and walked toward the target without knowing why. There was a red mark like dirt in the apricot color. Without thinking, everyone knew which guy had left it. Gu Haoyan burst into tears, at that time is missing which string, will pick up that harmful essence home. "I won't explain what you think." The smile in He Yang's eyes almost spread out, his cousin, the original will be hungry and thirsty, hunger does not choose food, cold does not choose clothes this kind of thing, human nature. Gu Haoyan bathed in He Yang's "I can understand" eyes and went into his bedroom with hatred. When Xiao Qiangwei returned to the dormitory, the three roommates had already tidied up and returned to their respective places. "What?"? Why are you back so early? I thought I was the only one who yearned for campus life! Xiao Qiangwei while boasting, while surprised, as if to forget what they are, will come back so early. Jiajia locked her with more surprised eyes than Xiao Qiangwei. "Why are you here?"? Didn't you have to wait until a few days after school started before you came to report? Xiao Qiangwei looked at Jiajia plaintively and sighed, "Hey!"! Jiajia, we will be a junior in a twinkling of an eye! Since ancient times, there have been many sentimental parting! "What exactly are you trying to say?" Jiajia clasped her hands in front of her chest and couldn't understand what she was saying. We are juniors, and we will find our own jobs next year. The days we spend together are one day less! Xiao Qiangwei continued to lament, completely ignoring the cold sweat on the back of the heads of the three people around her. I heard you broke up with Ji Yunzheng? Qiu Xiang sat up in her chair and threw out such a sentence bluntly, which seemed to be a question, but in fact was a statement without any doubt. Hearing this, two people were shocked and one was stunned. Did you break up with Ji Yunzheng?! This time, Duoduo used authentic interrogative sentences and exclamatory sentences. How do you know? Xiao Qiangwei filtered out Duoduo's question and looked at Qiu Xiang for the answer. He called me, or what do you think I'm doing back so early? Qiu Xiang explained and looked at Jia Jia on the left and Duoduo on the right. Xiao Qiangwei knows, Duoduo is a good student, come back earlier to mix a performance, so that when the internship, the school takes good care of the students, priority recommendation. Jiajia has a boyfriend, two people borrow to go back to school, go out, the mountain is high and the emperor is far away, the family can not control, seize the time to live a small life. The most nothing is Xiao Qiangwei and Qiu Xiang, one does not love learning, two no object, not forced to die will not return to school in advance. Xiao Qiangwei shrugged her shoulders, "I just wanted to inform you that I was free again, but I don't know what you said." "Don't you care?" Qiu Xiang asked. Care! Care about how he is like a 38, I did not say, he made the whole world know,automated warehouse systems, "Xiao Qiangwei despised Ji Yunzheng from the bottom of her heart, how did he not have the courage to tell her when he cheated?"? When I broke up with her, I made an announcement so actively. kingmoreracking.com 

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.