Zhe Tian _ Chen Dong _ txt Novel Paradise > 자유게시판

자유게시판

Zhe Tian _ Chen Dong _ txt Novel Paradise

페이지 정보

작성자 Kalinowska 댓글 0건 조회 95회 작성일 23-02-20 15:17

본문

The four fields were very quiet, except for the sound of falling stars and running rivers, and there was no other noise. Broken wood cliff, moonlight bright, two peerless master holding a wooden box, at the same time to pass forward. I don't know how many pairs of eyes are staring at it in the dark, all of them dare not come out, waiting patiently for that moment to see if there is a chance. 'boom, Suddenly, a big black hand came out of the empty sky, enveloping the whole Duanmu Cliff below, and wanted to capture the living fossils of Sanque Taoist and Renwang Temple together. What kind of person dares to attack two masters at the same time? Everyone's eyes were wide open. "Bang" Sanque Taoist priest and the old man of Renwang Temple clapped their hands, put away the wooden box at the same time, and shouted at him. Silently, a big black crack appeared in the void, and a big purple hand came out and grabbed down to seize the ancient scriptures of the gods. Quack, quack, uh.. Crows chirp, pulling a bronze cart, carrying an old corpse appeared, but when the hand is four figures. The four disciples of the demon grandmother all came, hid in the car,plastic pallet crates, and joined in. Tianyao grandma is coming. It's almost the same. Although you are comparable to the religious leader, you can't do it yet! A cold voice came out, and a big white hand reached down from the sky, grabbed the cliff, and shook the bronze car, which was four adults. The strong cloud gathers, the hand at least must be the activation stone level character! Yan Yixi whispered. The black wooden cliff became a mess, and the void kept leaving. First,secondary containment pallet, a big hand reached out. And then the arrival of the human body. That's a man, Wu Dao-que! "" Someone exclaimed. Recognizing the identity of one of them, he was the most terrible casual practitioner in Luzhou, who had fought eight thousand miles in one night and wiped out the two great religions. Master Tianhu, isn't he already sitting and melting? Why did he appear again?! Another person was recognized as a fox with nine tails, which was said to have been sitting for thousands of years. A peerless old demon Lord of the demon clan, whose strength is unfathomable. It is said that the ancient Taoist temple in Mingling and the oldest inheritor Wang Dian each hold half a page of ancient scriptures, which are written by gods and have the secret of immortality, so today the most terrible monks appear together. Plough, The black wooden cliff, under the duel of many great masters, crashed to pieces and flew all over the sky. This is an ancient tree king, which has existed since ancient times. It is countless times harder than the rock, and it is hard to crack, but now it has been destroyed. A big purple hand snatched a wooden box flying into the sky and cracked it on the spot, plastic pallet manufacturer ,plastic pallet manufacturer, but it was empty! "I've been taken in!" Another wooden box was also snatched, and when it was opened, it was empty and nothing. But at this time, the three missing Taoist and the old man in the palace of the king all faded down, but it was a breath of innate vitality, not the real body. Damn, the news is false, they did not come here to exchange! "Chase!" Many masters rose into the sky and disappeared in the night sky. As soon as the legendary peerless masters left, the shadows of the four wild people appeared, and more people revealed their whereabouts. The mysterious master surnamed Ye also came. After killing the nine princes of the Jinwu clan and the incarnation of the land crow, he dared to come to such a place! Some people recognized it, and many people looked at the falling stars. Strangely, none of the Jinwu clan came today. Could it be that they got wind of something and knew that there were no ancient scriptures of the gods here? Ye Fanxin has doubts. Legend has it that the Jinwu people have recently discovered a great secret concerning the prosperity of their clan, most of which are inseparable. "What secret is more important than the ancient scriptures of the gods?" Ye Fan was puzzled. Legend has it that it is the real immortal Fusang sacred tree in the legend, and they are confirming the authenticity of the news. Yan Yixi whispered. Suddenly, he changed color. At that moment, a young man dressed in the five-color clothes of God came down and smiled, "Long time no see, Elder Martial Brother. How have you been?" Yan Yixi's face sank at that time and she said, "Master, you and I have been refining our hearts in the world of mortals for many years. The roads we have built are different, and there is no intersection." "I heard that Yi Qingwu has become your inner demon. As a younger martial brother, I want to help you out. How about we join hands to catch the first beauty today?" The young man in the five-color God's clothes had an evil look on his face. "I cultivate the merciless way, you cultivate the human desire for heaven, and now you have degenerated into a human demon. Different ways do not work together!" Yan Yixi sternly refused. Ha ha, heartless and human desire is not a thought, you are really boring! The man dressed in colorful clothes looked at Ye Fan and said, "Brother Ye, I've been in love with you for a long time. I finally saw you today. Why don't we join hands to catch Yi Qingwu and let that bastard Yin Tiande go crazy?" Ye Fan just wanted to refuse, but at this time the petals were flying in the sky, the rain of flowers was falling all over the sky, and a divine chariot flew from the distant sky and landed. Are you Ye Fan? A maid flew out and asked. Haha, Yi Qingwu, the first beauty, is going to attack you. Brother Ye, let's win her together! The man dressed in five-color God clothes laughed. Chapter 712 the first beauty. Yes, I am. Ye Ji answered like this. The girl was beautiful, slim, with bright eyes, but she was obviously hostile. She said nothing and retreated to the front of the chariot. Dare to ask your sister's name? The man in colorful clothes had an evil look on his face. Indecent! The maid glared at him. Little girl, don't talk nonsense. Be careful that you will be taken away by this gentleman for a while, so that you can understand what a real celebrity is. The man in colorful clothes has strange eyes. Is it all right for you to ask my name? Ye Fandao. Why did you kill the brother of the Lord of the Eight Views? Inside the chariot, a woman opened her mouth, like the sound of the sky, with magnetism, very pleasant to listen to, drunk to the bones of people. I said that Yi Qingwu was going to attack you, and that he was Yin Tiande's future Taoist companion. The man in colorful clothes laughed. His name is Li Tian. He is a young man full of evil spirits. His strength is unfathomable. He is the younger brother of Yan Yixi and goes out of the same door. Actually, I do not want to make a move,plastic pallet suppliers, everything is solved by Yin Tiande himself, but after all, I met you here and had to ask for an explanation. 。 binpallet.com 

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.