Faint marriage > 자유게시판

자유게시판

Faint marriage

페이지 정보

작성자 Kalinowska 댓글 0건 조회 111회 작성일 23-02-20 15:10

본문

Tu Ran said, "Do you want your husband to be separated?"? She's pregnant right now. Lu Chengyu ignored her. Tu Ran went over and put his arms around his waist and said, "Keep it well. It's a memory when you're old.". If someone had written a diary for me when I was young, I would have kept it and read it when I quarreled with you, so as to comfort my injured heart. Ture Lu Chengyu looked at her sideways and gently gave her a chestnut. Tu Ran also said to him,Cold Drawn Seamless Tubes, "Don't hit anyone. It's not good for Little Stone to go to school." Later, when you are old and the two old men and old women meet on the street,Precision Welded pipes, maybe you can chat and express the feelings of that year. If you leave it in the basement now, people will ask you for it when the time comes. How shabby it will be if you take out a few broken books. Lu Chengyu took her into his arms with his backhand: "I said it was thrown by you, and I picked it up quietly." The two men laughed and played for a while, and finally the little stone joined in the battle. The diaries were still in the corner of the cardboard box with the old books. When he moved home, impact beam tubes ,beam impact tubes, it was much more convenient for Lu Chengyu to go to work. Although his work was as busy as ever, he could stay at home for more time. They cleaned up the new house together. In one of his boxes of materials, Tu Ran found a huge printed book bound into a book, with his English signature on it, and the rest in German, which she could not understand. Tu Ran took it and asked, only to know that it was his doctoral dissertation written when he was studying abroad. She turned to the last page without interest, and a word suddenly jumped into her eyes, and she was stunned. The word is "Ran". This time she did not ask, she ran to the side of the computer to use the translation website, tinkered for a long time, vaguely understood the meaning of that sentence. It was a concluding sentence to the effect of: "With this book, I would like to thank my family and my dear wife, and give it to the children I have never met." Tu Ran was in a daze in front of the computer for a while, until the man came up and did not know. Lu Chengyu looked down at the book,precision welded tubes, then looked at the computer, and smiled carelessly: "Don't think too much. This is the basic format of the paper. I saw that others wrote it like this, so I wrote it like this." 。 cbiesautomotive.com 

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.