Raising children in the 1960s > 자유게시판

자유게시판

Raising children in the 1960s

페이지 정보

작성자 Kalinowska 댓글 0건 조회 100회 작성일 23-02-20 15:03

본문

"If Commander Fu agrees, I won't." Shen Lizhen looked at Fu yuan and said word by word that the husband of the original owner had only been dead for a few months, that she still had a child in her belly, that the mother-in-law of the original owner, and that the parents of the former owner, these were all problems, and it was not just Commander Fu who agreed. When he was with her, what would outsiders think if they knew that he had hooked up with someone else only a few months after his husband's death? The power of gossip would affect them invisibly. Dazhu how they face all this, she is not a person now, with Dazhu them, she dare not bet, together after separation, she and the children can no longer raise their heads. Get out Fu yuan stared at her for a long time, let go of her hand, and could not hear any emotion in his tone. You have a good rest. Shen Lizhen walked out of the ward quickly with her bag. Out of the ward, Shen Lizhen stopped and recalled the way Fu yuan looked at her just now. She felt a little sad. Fu yuan had his pride in his bones. She refused him twice. It was possible that she was not with him. At the thought of missing him, her heart clenched together,plastic pallet bins, she did not want to miss him, the children she would take good care of them, do not let them suffer a little grievance, a hot brain turned to open the door. I do. Shen Lizhen blurted out, her voice was a little loud, and there was an echo in the room. After saying that, the room was quiet. How did she say it? Impulse is the devil. She shouldn't go back and say it again. She was very upset. Come here Fu yuan said these two words gently,collapsible pallet box, the tone is gentle and unreasonable, where there is just a little bit of appearance. The past, the wool of the past, she regretted, turned around and left with her bag. Fu yuan: ".." Shen Lizhen at the foot of the wind back to the military compound, all the way in the chagrin, how impulsive, open the door. Why are you back so late? Fu Huaxin is sewing clothes for Wei Wei in the living room. There's been a delay. Where are the children? Shen Lizhen put down the bag, did not see a few children, went to the kitchen to wipe the table with a rag, she needed to calm down. Fu Huaxin heard her voice a little high and looked up at Shen Lizhen: "They are all playing with Dafu in the back." Shen Lizhen did not answer, wipe the table to wipe the chair, plastic pallet crates ,plastic pallet containers, the speed is very fast. Fu Huaxin looked at Shen Lizhen in front of her, wiping the table so loudly, as if there was something happy. Is this for her to see? She sent a chicken soup and a happy event? Thinking of his brother's words last night, his clothes were not sewn, and he got up and went upstairs, out of sight and out of mind. After wiping the whole living room, she calmed down a lot and went to the kitchen to prepare dinner. Mother. Tiedan ran into the kitchen and reached out to pull Niang's clothes. Tiedan, what's wrong? Shen Lizhen is peeling the dead skin of the onion in her hand. Mother, I'm hungry. The iron egg touched his stomach and said. I'm hungry. Didn't you eat at noon? Shen Lizhen put down the things in her hand and asked the iron egg, it's still early, it's only three o'clock. Yes, but I'm hungry now. Tiedan tilted his head and looked at Niang. You go back to your room first. Niang will bring you food. Where are the big pillars? Shen Lizhen opened the cupboard and there was nothing to eat now. They were still following Wei Wei to see Dafu. Tiedan wanted to pull the stone back together, but he didn't want to, so he had to come back alone. You go back to your room first, and Niang will be there later. Shen Lizhen asked Tiedan to go back, and she went back to her room to get him something to eat. Iron egg hurriedly trotted back to the room waiting for Niang, Shen Lizhen back to the room from the space to take the peach cake to iron egg. Mother, are you happy? Iron egg is eating the peach cake in the hand, looking at Niang sitting on one side to move around, Niang how? "No, why did Tiedan ask that?" Shen Lizhen reached out and took a piece of peach cake to eat. You just had a snigger. "Is there?" Did she smile? He reached out and touched Tiedan's head. I saw Niang laugh twice when she entered the room. Tiedan stretched out two fingers to show Niang. She smiled twice, and Shen Lizhen reached out and touched her face. "No." Mother is going to cook dinner. Are you going out? Shen Lizhen looked at the iron egg and asked him if he could go out. Go Tiedan took Niang's hand and went out with her. Shen Lizhen cooked dinner, everyone ate well, gave several children a good bath, lying in bed to recall what happened today, tossing and turning can not sleep. I didn't fall asleep until it was almost dawn. There was a knock on the door, and Shen Lizhen woke up with a start: "Come in." What time is it? Why don't you get up to cook. "Fu Huaxin saw that she was still sleeping and pulled her down." Aunt Xin, I'm sorry. I got up late. I'll get up and cook now. It's all Fu yuan's fault. She didn't go to bed until so late last night. Hurry up, Fu yuan called in the morning and asked you to cook porridge for him. Hurry up. Fu Huaxin just received a phone call from his nephew, thinking of what he said, and ordered. Fu yuan? Let her send the meal, but she won't. Aunt Xin, I can't go to the hospital. I went there yesterday and I had a terrible headache. Shen Lizhen held her head in her hand and looked at Fu Huaxin with a painful face. Fu Huaxin: ".." Chapter 65 Shen Lizhen cooked breakfast, dilly-dally in the kitchen, the thought of going to the hospital to face Fu yuan, the whole person is not good. What time is it? Still here? Fu Huaxin saw that she was still in the kitchen and there was no movement to go to the hospital. Aunt Xin, I won't go today. She would rather face Fu Huaxin than face Fu yuan now. If you don't go, who will? Hurry up and don't delay things. The car outside is still waiting. Fu Huaxin finished and turned to go about her business. She really did not want to go, chagrined for a while,collapsible pallet box, Shen Lizhen took breakfast to the hospital by car. He dawdled for a while at the hospital gate and walked slowly to the second floor with his meal. Fu yuan, this is the steamed stuffed bun I made. Taste it and see how it tastes. Zhang Jingjing put the steamed stuffed bun in front of Fu yuan and let him eat it. She got up early in the morning and bought cabbage and pork steamed buns made of fresh meat. Fu yuan: "Put it on the table and eat it later." "Then you can taste it later." Is that what he means by not eating? Zhang Jingjing's face was a little stiff, but he still squeezed out a smile. binpallet.com 

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.