Prehistoric meaning > 자유게시판

자유게시판

Prehistoric meaning

페이지 정보

작성자 Pawlak 댓글 0건 조회 118회 작성일 23-02-20 14:46

본문

Chen Rong woke up from the long sound of breathing, once again felt his own difference, now the body has become solid not so illusory, from the heart to feel the real body. Chen Rong checked his body again, confirmed his integrity, and went further in the expected direction. Suddenly, he saw a very solid dot in the center of his body, which was the gathering place of all the air currents. Chen Rong concentrated on the dot to see the place that was always different. The dot let me see what was inside without any hindrance. At the same time, the mark from the soul showed that it was a classic book of the world, Hongmeng Innate Decision, and it was also a method of cultivation prepared for Chen Rong. But after reading it, I felt very lucky, because the situation when I woke up at that time was a test of Chen Rong in the world. If there was no action, and the gas was allowed to flow into the body, then in a certain period of time, the body would expand and explode, which meant that the world did not recognize your existence and eliminate the anomaly. But now everything has passed. After thousands of years of time, I finally got the recognition of the world, got the first book of the world, and also the most original book, which is a comprehensive and concise understanding of Tao, imprinted in my soul at the same time, let me feel the existence of Tao all the time, and pursue the original existence of Tao. Chen Rong began his first practice in a real sense, and thus realized the present state. The present body is completely composed of Hongmeng Qi,non standard fasteners, which is not the same grade as the Hongmeng Purple Qi used after the opening of the sky and the splitting of the earth. It is the most primitive gas, the source of all Qi. Hongmeng Purple Qi is only a mixture of the remnants of Hongmeng Qi and chaotic Qi, so the two can not be compared. Chen Rong also realized that the present realm of cultivation is also different from that of later generations, because it is all covered by Hongmeng Qi, so it is from the beginning of the virtual body to the present entity, to complete the structure of Hongmeng Qi body, which is the basic condition of Hongmeng Xian Tian Jue, and also the reason why Chen Rong can see and touch it. This is also the prerequisite for Chen Rong to firmly believe that he can have a bright future and travel around the world. Chen Rong knows that now is only preliminary, to practice to a deep level,deep draw stamping, but also a long time and their own insights, so decided to start now into this "Hongmeng Congenital Decision" practice, can not waste time, although know that time in this space does not think the basis, Chen Rong believes in his intuition, if not hard so the opportunity will be gone with the wind, this is the reward. It is a reward for you, because you can understand it, so there is Chen Rong now. The spirit sinks into the dots, deeply into the perception of Tao, the mysterious and mysterious state. The realm in this Hongmeng world is quite different from that of later generations, and its strength is also quite different. It can be divided into nine realms, namely, Hongmeng's initial realm, Hongmeng's Yin and Yang mirror, Hongmengwu's element mirror, Hongmengji's mirror, die casting parts ,Magnetic Drain Plug, hongmengguiyi's mirror, hongmenghuanyuan's mirror and hongmeng Wuji's mirror. At the same time, the evolution of the Hongmeng world has also slowed down due to the arrival of Chen Rong, because now more Hongmeng spirit is pouring into Chen Rong, although it is still thinking about the continuous extension around the world, but it is also slowing down the pace, and the world will also evolve in a certain period of time, then it is the beginning of a new world. Chen Rong also woke up again from the long and withered journey of cultivation. This time, he woke up with a deeper understanding of Tao and more clearly visible. Compared with the ignorance of being a mortal before, he knew more about the preciousness of the present. It was hard won. However, the same yearning for his parents was also deeply hidden in his heart. However, I knew that my parents also wanted me to be happy, so I could not live up to their expectations. I don't know if I can see it again, but it's very slim, because it's not in the same period, or even in the same world, so I can only turn my deep yearning into a driving force for practice. Chen Rong looked at the present state, compared the knowledge in Hongmeng Innate Decision, and knew that it was only in the third stage. It seemed that Chen Rong thought he was not working hard enough, so he despised himself severely. But now the soul has been formed, is slowly to the size of the body, it can be foreseen that after the fifth realm, the soul and the body are perfectly integrated, and become able to move in this Hongmeng world. Yes, I can't move now, because I don't have enough strength to push Hongmeng Qi, so I can only practice in situ. Although I want to see the outside world, I can only think about it now. What is the legendary magic weapon? I'm really looking forward to it. After breathing heavily, I calmed down and went deep into the dots again. Only by constantly practicing and moving freely in this Hongmeng world can I live a better life in the future. With this desire, I will practice again and never wake up until I reach the fifth level. The same time has passed, only once, the world of Hongmeng has passed thousands of years, growing faster, which is also the inevitable result, which is expected by the development of the origin of the world. In that whirlpool also ushered in the first big action, around the Hongmeng gas crazy rush to the eye of the whirlpool, that is, Chen Rong's area, to be exact, Chen Rong. Now Chen Rong has reached a critical moment, and his body has begun to change rapidly between the actual situation and the actual situation, which also shows the key. Surging for a long time, the Hongmeng Qi around also demanded from all directions, and the Hongmeng Qi in a larger space rushed to Chen Rong. I do not know how much time after the surge, suddenly the whole world of Hongmeng a shock, and then slowly calmed down to the previous calm. Although the world of Hongmeng was calm, Chen Rong jumped excitedly because he could finally move. The long-awaited fact finally came. At this time, Chen Rong also practiced "Hongmeng Innate Decision" to the fifth level, reaching the unity of soul and body, forming a physical body, looking at himself, although there is no life around, always feel that this body is very bad, so casually use Hongmeng Qi to make a Taoist robe to wear on the body,socket screw plug, this is much better. Now Chen Rong has been able to control Hongmeng Qi. It's no problem to make a dress, and it's the happiest thing to move freely. Chen Rong is looking forward to getting the legendary magic weapon. At the same time, he said angrily: "I'm coming to Hongmeng World. The magic weapon is waiting for me. Ha ha ha." 。 autoparts-dx.com 

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.