Three marriages > 자유게시판

자유게시판

Three marriages

페이지 정보

작성자 Pawlak 댓글 0건 조회 89회 작성일 23-02-20 14:42

본문

Long Eryi choked. He knew about it. He also comforted Ju Muer. At that time, he said that the eldest brother and the third brother all had children, not bad for his family. Besides, he didn't want to marry at first. If he didn't have a wife, he would have no children and so on. He just forgot for a moment and said the wrong thing. Long Er coughed and said, "I mean, I don't know if sister-in-law and Fengfeng will continue to give birth to my baby in the Long family.". Also, the meaning of Xiaoxiao is not absolutely can not be born, just need time to recuperate. If you really like children, I will bring the third child to play with you. If you like babbling, you can hold Qiao. If you like a baby who can speak and know something, you can hold Bao. If you like a boy, you can celebrate his birthday. You see, our dragon family is not short of children, big and small men and women have. "If the Second Master says so, let's set it for five years." Long Er choked again. This woman is cunning again! You have to fight with him for everything you say. Long Er raised his eyebrows and shouted, "There's no need to discuss this matter.". Since you have become more stupid,Nail Making Machine price, don't use your brain any more. During this period of time, you just recuperate, and I'll do the rest. Just don't discuss it. Ju Muer got back into the quilt and lay down. She was most afraid of discussing such a topic. It was better to think about the case seriously. But this disease really makes her brain not very good, she can not think of anything. At this time, I felt that Long Er pinched her ear again, and it hurt a little. She shrank her neck and pretended to be pitiful, then closed her eyes and tried to sleep a little longer. When she was about to fall asleep,Nail machine supplier, she suddenly thought of it. Second Master. "Didn't you sleep?" Long Er's voice came, as well as the sound of "wiping" paper and writing. "Second Master," said Ju Mu'er hurriedly, "isn't it a shame for an official to go to redeem himself and support a flower woman?" "I'm thinking about it, too. Maybe it has something to do with motive." Ju Muer nodded: "Zhuo Yishu's noble must not be Shi Shangshu, but Shi Shangshu is willing to come forward to do this. There must be something in it." She was very tired, but she struggled to think. At this moment a big palm stretches out to come over, covered her eyelid: "The patient should have a good rest, do not think too much." 'Good. What do you think of, Second Master? Tell me. "Muer, do you believe me?" "Of the letter." "Then you sleep well." Ryuji held her hand. His palms are big and warm. Ju Muer's hand nestled in his palm, feeling more comfortable than ever. She closed her eyes and fell asleep obediently. Long Er looked at her sleeping face and resisted the impulse to pinch her face. Why is this woman who is always looking for trouble so stubborn? In fact, nail manufacturing machine ,Nail Making Machine manufacturers, there are some things he hasn't told her yet. He had thought of a way to deal with the people behind the scenes, he wanted to solve this matter as soon as possible, he did not want to spend five years, not to mention the title of lover he did not like, that is, what will happen in these five years is not certain. He couldn't let her meet any more dangers. So, he has to strike first. However, the premise of all these countermeasures is that she must marry him. Marry him again with great fanfare. 86. A clever plan to get married is imminent. To some extent, Ryuji is a very patient person. For example, in business, he can abandon a few small businesses and spend a few years grinding down a large business. He knows what to give up and what to take. So he also has enough patience to deal with the people behind the scenes. It's just that unlike Ju Muer, who can only hide and play dumb, Long Er has quite a lot of resources and connections. No matter who really helped Zhuo Yishu, her clue is really important. Long Er arranged to check the official records of the names of small towns that had flooded in the west in the past ten years. Although this list may not be accurate, it is a direction for verification after all. Long San's side checked the guys who attacked the liquor store at night, and the two men who were wounded and fled were caught. But they said they didn't know anything except that "Miss Hong" gave them money to go to the liquor store to commit murder together. They said that Miss Hong had guaranteed that there would be no risk in this matter. Although it was the place where the Dragon Mansion sent people to guard, there were only two or three guards, and only one blind woman lived in the yard. They were in charge of the lookout, and Miss Hong went into the house by herself. These people had checked in advance, and the situation of the guards was as she said, so they were obsessed with money and agreed. I just didn't expect Miss Hong to come out soon, but the result was delayed again and again, and finally the house burned down. And the original guard is not only the two in the backyard, this will be up, their brothers also have a loss. As for those of them who take money to kill people, how can they be at the mercy of a woman. But the two of them said, "Miss Hong is a spy in Jianghu. Many people who often walk around the capital know her." A Jianghu spy? A lonely widow turned into a spy? "Why don't you know there's an extra spy in the capital?" Long Er asked Long San. I'm not in the capital. "You're the one in the capital," said Long San. Long Er was ridiculed, but he could not refute it. He is really in the capital, but he is in the money circle, and he is not interested in what spies kill. But a brothel Mammy as a spy, must be organized, otherwise what does she do to find out the news? Long San promised to investigate the matter to the end, and Long Er gave these clues to Li Ke. Let him take his hands to explore all the way until he finds out Zhuo Yishu's hometown and finds out her past. Li Ke was ordered to dispatch his men, pack his bags, and prepare to set out. This exploration is a long way to go, the return date is uncertain, Li Ke and others are ready to return home for several months and a half. Su Qing knew that Li Ke was going to be sent far away and hurried to see him. The little girl asked what the trip was about? Li Kedao can't say. The little girl asked when she would be back? Li Ke said he didn't know and would not come back until he finished his work. The place is far away, things are not easy to handle,Automatic Nail Making Machine, maybe it will take a long time. The little girl's eyes were red. She took out an amulet and said, "Master, I went to the temple to ask for it. Take it with you to keep you safe." 。 3shardware.com 

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.