The End of Death _ Agatha Christie _ txt Fiction Paradise > 자유게시판

자유게시판

The End of Death _ Agatha Christie _ txt Fiction Paradise

페이지 정보

작성자 Pawlak 댓글 0건 조회 100회 작성일 23-02-20 14:41

본문

Novry angrily shoved the child out of the way, and the little girl was pushed to the ground. The child cried loudly, and Renissen ran to help her up and said indignantly: You shouldn't do this, Novell! You've hurt her. Look, her jaw is bruised. Novry gave a sharp laugh. So I have to be careful not to hurt these spoiled brats? Why? Is their mother so concerned about my feelings? Kayit heard her baby's cries and rushed out of the house. She rushed to her child, examining the wound. Then she turned to Novell. Devil, serpent! Evil woman! Wait and see what we'll do to you. She gave Novelli a slap with all her might. Renison gave a loud cry. Grab her arm before she gets a second slap. KEITT & # 8212; & # 8212; KEITT You can't do this. 。” Who said that? Let Novelli think for herself. She's the only one here. Norvelli stood motionless. Kayit's slap was clearly imprinted on her face. At the corner of his eye, there was a scratch from the bracelet Keit wore on his wrist, and a small drop of blood ran down his cheek. But it was Novoli's expression that puzzled Renee. And it scares her. There was no angry expression on Novoli's face, but there was her strange,iron nail machine, swaggering eyes, her mouth curved like a cat again, and a contented smile. Thank you, Kayit. She said. Then she went into the house. Three Novoli lowered her eyes and called softly to Xini. Xini ran over, stopped,Nail machine manufacturer, and shouted. Novoli interrupted her exclamation. Help me find Kameni. Tell him to bring his pencil-case, ink and papyrus. There is a letter to be written to the master. Sydney's eyes rested on Novell's face. Write to the master.. I understand.. Then she asked, "Who did this?" ?” "Kayit." Norvelli smiled quietly and thoughtfully. This is very bad. …… Of course, the master must know. She shot a quick glance at Novell. "Yes, Ying He really should know." "You and I, Xini, think alike, High Speed Nail Making Machine ,Nail production machine," Novry said smoothly. I think we should do this. She untied a gold crystal jewel from the corner of her coat and put it in the woman's hand. I can't stand it, Novell.. You are so generous.. Such lovely handiwork. "Ying He Te and I appreciate faithful people." Norvelli was still smiling, her eyes narrowed like a cat's. Get Kameni, "she said." You come with him. You and he are witnesses. Kameni came a little reluctantly, his brows furrowed. Novry said arrogantly, "You remember what Holt told you before he left?" ?” "Yes." Kameni said. "The time has come," Novry said. "Sit down and write down what I tell you." Kameni still hesitated. She said impatiently, "What you write down will be what you see with your own eyes and what you hear with your own ears. Sini will confirm everything I say." 。 The letter must be delivered secretly and quickly. Kameni said slowly, "I don't like & # 8212; & # 8212;" "I don't have any complaints about Renison," Novry told him abruptly. Renee was gentle, weak, and a fool, but she didn't try to hurt me. Are you satisfied with that? Kameni's bronzed face was bloodied. I'm not thinking about that. "I think you are.." Novry said smoothly. All right & # 8212; & # 8212; Follow your master's instructions. Write it! 。” "Yes, write it." "I am so sad about this," said Sydney. 。 You really should let Ying He Te know. This is absolutely right. No matter how unpleasant things are, people have to do their duty. I always feel that way. Novoli smiled softly. I believe, Xini. You will do your duty! And so will Kameni. And I & # 8212; & # 8212; I will do what I please. ……” But Kameni still hesitated. His face was gloomy, bordering on anger. 。“ "I don't like it," he said. "Novry, you'd better think about it." "How dare you say that to me!" Kameni blushed. He avoided her gaze, but his gloomy expression remained the same. Be careful, Kameni, "Novry said smoothly." I have a great deal of influence over Hult. He listens to everything I say & # 8212; & # 8212; He's been pleased with you so far. & # 8212; & # 8212; "She paused significantly." Are you threatening me, Novell? Asked Kameni. Maybe He looked at her angrily for a moment and then hung his head. 。“ I'll do as you say, Novell, but I think & # 8212; & # 8212; yes. I think you will regret it. 。” "You're threatening me,wire nail making machine, Kameni?" "I'm warning you." Txt novel paradise wwW. xiaoshuotxt=com Chapter 8 The Tenth Day of the Second Month of Winter One Day after day, Renison sometimes felt that she was living in a dream. She didn't make timid overtures to Novelli again. Now, she's afraid of Novell. There's something about Novell she doesn't understand. 3shardware.com 

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.