Unprepared to attack his wife > 자유게시판

자유게시판

Unprepared to attack his wife

페이지 정보

작성자 Tomaszewska 댓글 0건 조회 83회 작성일 23-02-20 14:36

본문

As soon as Xu Yan pulled the quilt, the two of them were drowned in it. He kissed her and rubbed her chin, which had just given birth to a tiny beard residue, against her well-protected face. She was always ticklish. After enduring it for a long time, she finally couldn't help it. She looked up and fought back. She bit him on his chin and scolded him with a red face: "I hate it!" At this time, Qiao Xiyan's eyes are flowing, her voice is soft, and her cursing looks more like Jiao Chen. This picture falls into Xu Yan's eyes, which is undoubtedly a deeper suffering. He let out a breath and tried to calm himself. Qiao Xiyan can feel his forbearance, considerate did not move again, hurriedly changed the topic and said: "Xu Yan, do you like son or daughter?" She played with Xu Yan's chin and wanted to pull out his beard like a curious baby, but the beard was too short to twist. Xu Yan didn't care and let her make trouble. Xu Yan paused, thought about it and said, "Daughter!" "You are duplicitous!" Qiao Xiyan blinked his eyes and said, "Didn't you say that men like boys?"? And you are so chauvinistic that you should be particularly patriarchal! Xu Yan smiled and kissed her perfunctorily: "Well, that's my son!" As soon as Qiao Xiyan heard this, he was even more unhappy. Staring at him, he was particularly aggrieved and said, "I knew you preferred boys to girls!" Xu Yan does not know whether to laugh or cry: "You can give birth casually!"! I accept neither male nor female! *** you! Don't curse my child! Xu Yan was afraid of her and said helplessly, "You can give birth to anything you want. I like everything. Is that all right?" Qiao Xiyan finally narrowed her eyes and smiled: "That's more like it!" As soon as she was ready to rest, she suddenly remembered something and said, "I suddenly thought of something!" "What?" "You are type B blood, I am also type B blood, our two children are not type 2B?" Xu Yan was speechless, touched her hair and said with infinite worry: "I only worry about the child inheriting your IQ." “……” The next morning, Xu Yan went to work early, he has always been light, when to leave Qiao Xiyan do not know. She was awakened by the sound of her mobile phone vibrating. It was the goddamn Du Weijun who made her sleepy. This boy does things that the wind is rain,lutein and zeaxanthin supplements, yesterday said "tomorrow" to invite you to dinner, but also really "tomorrow"! Qiao Xiyan was woken up, got up very angry, casually grabbed a dress to wear, from brushing his teeth began to scold, has been scolding until the end of breakfast. When her mother-in-law heard that she was going out again, she was a little worried. She listened to her mother-in-law's inculcation before going out. The appointment is a membership-based private restaurant, which is not very expensive, but it is difficult to make an appointment. There are very few guests served every day. No one has the privilege to jump the queue, but all those who have eaten are full of praise and endless aftertaste. Qiao Xiyan once ate in the light of Xu Yan, and has been thinking about it ever since. Do not want to Du Weijun unexpectedly powerful to make an appointment, this is Qiao Xiyan although scold still go out of the reason, after pregnancy she became more tricky taste and more greedy. Du Weijun arrived very early and sat on the sofa in the hall waiting. This is a strange private restaurant, the layout is also very strange, the hall is very large, naringenin price ,gynostemma pentaphyllum leaf extract, but not for business, pure decoration to please the vision, there is a wall of water on the right side, clattering with clear water, covered with purple flowers all around, surrounded by small grids of soil, it is fresh and blooming real flowers, sweet and pleasant in the air. The box is one by one, and the walls are all tempered glass with cracked patterns. You can see the outline and shadow of the people sitting inside, but you can't see who they are. Du Weijun and Qiao Xiyan were taken to a quiet box. Before entering, Qiao Xiyan saw a sign hanging on the door with the word "ink". She thought to herself that it was really elegant here. Two people are also chatting casually when eating, in fact, it is not too familiar, but really do not feel embarrassed, as if they have known each other for a long time. Du Weijun said that Qiao Xiyan seemed to be able to go on. When Qiao Xiyan had no intention of talking about Shunji Iwai, Du Weijun's eyes twinkled, and then he said with emotion: a few years ago, I graduated from the police Academy and was just admitted to the police. At that time, I really had a dream. I wanted to defend the country, eliminate violence and bring peace to the people. I had a girlfriend at that time. She is a very romantic artist. I took my annual leave to go to Japan with her. She likes Love Letter very much and wants to see Otaru. Qiao Xiyan drank a mouthful of soup, looked at him with interest, did not disturb him, quietly listened to him go on. Du Weijun smiled at the corners of his mouth and said lightly, "At that time, we were sitting on the cable car, enjoying the scenery of the first snow in Otaru.". At that time, the Otaru Canal had not been blocked by heavy snow, the sky was overcast, the lights were misty, and the snow was white, just like a painting. Qiao Xiyan unconsciously set into Shunji Iwai's film, the picture is very strong, Otaru is a small town full of romantic atmosphere, although she has not been to, but it must be very beautiful. I still remember that when I read the introduction of Otaru in the magazine, the author wrote: "Among the romantic towns in Hokkaido, Otaru is the most popular among female tourists.". Not only because the romance of Otaru permeates every tourist attraction, but also because the taste in the air of Otaru is like the sweet and sour taste of love, which is very attractive. At that time, she had planned to go there, but she never had a lover, so the plan was put on hold. Hearing Du Weijun say so, she also sighed with emotion for a moment. What happened next? She asked unconsciously. Du Weijun pulled the corners of his mouth, and his voice was deep and gentle: "Then she lost her memory and forgot me." With that, he lowered his head and went on eating. Qiao Xiyan stared at Du Weijun. God, he could tell such a sad story so calmly. She held the spoon tightly and said excitedly, "How could this happen?"? Did you break up like this? Didn't you try to jog her memory? Haven't you ever tried? Qiao Xiyan was so excited that she didn't notice that Du Weijun was laughing all the time. After a while, she saw Du Weijun's shoulder shaking badly. Then she asked in amazement,akba boswellic acid, "What's wrong?" Du Weijun squinted at Qiao Xiyan and said, "Why are you so simple?"? Do you believe that? Qiao Xiyan is a little angry, for the empathy and sadness just revealed is not worth it: "This joke is really not funny!" 。 prius-biotech.com 

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.