My apprentice died again. > 자유게시판

자유게시판

My apprentice died again.

페이지 정보

작성자 Tomaszewska 댓글 0건 조회 133회 작성일 23-02-20 14:32

본문

Zhu Yao shook his head. My body belongs to Lingtian, and when I exchange the right of use with her, I can only hide in the Dantian. How can I send you into divine consciousness? She doesn't even have a body, let alone a divinity. Sesame silent for a while, a face does not care about the smile, "it doesn't matter, just drop a few steps, sesame can also be repaired back." "Stop pretending!" Mingming is very concerned about, "rest assured, I am your master, will think of a way." Which monster is not extremely difficult to advance, it is not too much to say that it is a narrow escape from death. Fix it back. That's easy for him to say. She did not know why, the spirit of the world actually let her be reborn into the body of the spirit of heaven, and did not give her a new vest, even as before, trees, dandelions and so on. Wait! Doesn't she have a magic pen? With the magic of that pen, she can make one by herself. Zhu Yao looked excited and went straight to his bosom, but he pulled out two short sticks. Suddenly I was confused! "***!" She couldn't help cursing. When did it break? How could she not know? "What is this?" Sesame stood up with two paws and looked at her hands. How can this pen be broken? The quality is too poor. Zhu Yao recalled that she didn't do any strenuous exercise? Except for yesterday. She was stupefied,ghana seed extract, suddenly remembered yesterday's dungeon, Fan Zhishan brandished the bug weapon to cut the knife, as if she really heard the sound of being cut. Could it be this pen that was cut at that time? But the weapon she clearly dodged, and the pen is in his arms, that cut what? Could it be that. Zhu Yao only felt a little bit in his heart and came up with a very absurd idea. Suddenly he stood up, picked up the sesame that was still curious, and rushed out,lycopene for skin, kicking Fa Yu's door open with one foot. Fa Yu was startled and looked up at her in disgust. "What are you doing here?" Zhu Yao directly reached out and grabbed his collar, "Fa Yu!" "What do you want?" He moved back resiliently and put his hands on his chest. ***, I'm not your sister Tiantian. What can I do to you? Zhu Yao gave him a white look, "get up, I have something urgent to tell you!" Then Fa Yu got up and glared at her. "What's the matter with you in the middle of the night?"? If you don't sleep, will my family have a rest every day? Zhu Yao is too lazy to pay attention to his venomous tongue, "I ask you, you said that Fan Zhishan has a special magic power, right?" "Mmm." Although he did not understand why she asked this, Fa Yu nodded his head. So how did you discover the power? Fa Yu looked at her inexplicably. "Why do you ask this?" "Don't ask why." Zhu Yao said with a serious face, "I just want to prove my guess." He frowned and said impatiently, "The first time I saw that garbage, she was quarreling with that idiot, mulberry leaf extract weight loss ,turmeric extract powder, and that garbage seemed to be quarreling and killing." He seemed to think of something, and his eyebrows twisted into a Sichuan character. "I saw clearly that she had stabbed something into the idiot's body, but afterwards, not only did I not find out what she was using, but even the surname had nothing to do with it. It was as if nothing had happened, and it was closed immediately." He turned to look at Zhu Yao and said, "That's why I guess she should have a kind of magic power that can bewitch people." Zhu Yao's face turned white, and suddenly the whole person was not good. Hey, what's the matter? Fa Yu asked. She smiled feebly on her face. "The trick she used in alignment was also used on me." "Huh?!" Fa Yu was startled. "You." You don't like her too, do you? He suddenly seemed to remember something, the wind blew over, and grabbed her hand. "What about Tiantian?"? Have you been confused every day? Her heart is mine! "I wipe!" If it weren't for the fact that you're better than me, would I kick you? I'm a woman! "Who knows if that garbage is not taboo for men and women?"? My family is so good every day. He still looked suspicious. She didn't hit me with that move. Zhu Yao shook off his hand, "but." And I did cut something. He frowned. "What do you mean?" "Fa Yu.". "Zhu Yao said word by word," before she cut me that day, she said to me that I was a person with great luck. " "Qi Yun.." "If my guess is right, Fan Zhishan can see everyone's luck." Zhu Yao said earnestly, "The special magic power you feel is that she can rob other people's luck!" “……” ———————————— The word "luck" is illusory, which is a kind of thing similar to luck, lucky value, chance and so on. Everyone's luck is different, just like some people are born in a rich family, while others are in a precarious situation. People who cultivate immortals also need a certain amount of luck. Otherwise, no matter how talented and talented you are, it will be useless if no one introduces you to cultivate immortals. And Xiuxian world is extremely dangerous, although Lingbao is everywhere, besides seeing if you have the ability to get it, it also depends on whether you have the luck to find these things. Therefore, people with strong luck often get twice the result with half the effort, and most of those who become immortals are also people with great luck. Qi luck is naturally the most the better. Zhu Yao did not think of luck at the beginning of this above, for Fan Zhishan's good luck, but also think that the other side is the protagonist halo. But the protagonist's aura is not a kind of luck. If Qi Yun can be turned into an entity, it is obvious that the value of the protagonist is above the normal score, and it can even exceed the warning line. Fan Zhishan can see Qi Yun said, although it is hard to believe, but think carefully, even the way of heaven this more nihilistic things, she has come into contact with. And the world spirit also said that the way of heaven can also be modified, then why can't such things as Qi Yun be robbed? When she first saw the woman in prison, she looked like she wanted to rob something. Later, she called out the weapon composed of the bug, and with a wave, the magic brush on her body was broken. Looking back now,glucosamine sulfate and chondroitin sulfate, it should be that part of her luck was cut off by her at that time, so her golden finger dropped the line. (To be continued..) In the first watch today, I had a headache and couldn't hold up. I hung in the water all afternoon. Chapter 332 let me study it. prius-biotech.com 

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.