Evil Admiral, kiss softly. > 자유게시판

자유게시판

Evil Admiral, kiss softly.

페이지 정보

작성자 Tomaszewska 댓글 0건 조회 71회 작성일 23-02-20 14:27

본문

She was grounded again by her father because she had just finished making trouble in the street and almost offended Princess Mannis. Now that she finally has a chance to go out and see her favorite Siya, of course she is happy. At this time, she naturally did not know, because of her decision today, involved in the future, a lot of right and wrong, can no longer get away! Sometimes, some mistakes originate from small events. ……………………………… Listening to the strange noise of the door, the girl's body stiffened. What's the matter? Do I scare you that much? The man's footsteps into the room, the woman's body shrank back, the blue eyes, can not help but gently squint up. 13544603 "No." Chiyo bit his lips and shook his head gently. "Admiral misunderstood." "Put it on." Siya took the skirt in her hand and threw it on the bed. It was tasteless. "You should know about the banquet tonight." Chiyo nodded, picked up his clothes, and went in the direction of the bathroom. But the man's arm suddenly lifted and blocked her way. The tip of her eyebrow was tightly twisted, but the thin lips of the other side gave a faint smile: "Change here." “……” Chiyo frowned tightly, as if he did not accept his request. What's the matter Siya's fingertips clasped along her jawbone, her eyes shining like water: "I was so close to Saxon in the morning, but now I want to pretend to be pure.." Will you keep your distance from me? His eyebrows, gradually see the cold color,best green coffee bean extract, so that Chiyo's heart, are trembling. Come from Nanliya. The strength of the man's fingertips was so great that she felt pain in her jawbone. She gritted her teeth and opened her lips to explain, but she felt that she was not wrong, so why should she bow her head? Did he need to say that she was just chatting with Saxon, and she didn't do anything too much? "Are you still not convinced?" Seeing that she was about to tilt her little face aside, Siya's eyebrows deepened and she snorted coldly, "Don't you want to go to the Kaloka Hall to meet your good friend?"? If that's the case,tannic acid astringent, I can help you! "No!" Hearing his words, Chiyo immediately softened down. She shook her head and grabbed the man's arm with her fingertips. "Admiral, please, I want to go there." If you want to see her, be a good boy! You remember the Phoenix Nest? Siya pursed the corners of his mouth, and suddenly there was a cold light floating in his eyes: "That place is dedicated to providing entertainment for the soldiers.". What do you think Camus Jan-Elbert would do if I told him that the place was suitable for South Seven Nights? "No!" Chiyo was so frightened that her face turned pale in an instant. She shook her head desperately, recalling the scene of Camus being thrown behind the glass that day and night, and her whole heart almost became cold. What happened that day, she begged Siya for a long time, the man told her, seven nights was brought back to the house by Camus. However, there is also news that she is now ill, if Siya really wants to deal with seven nights, naringenin price ,gynostemma pentaphyllum leaf extract, I am afraid. She will really become a military prostitute for men to have fun in the Phoenix Nest. In any case, she didn't want to see that happen. So She didn't dare to make Siya angry. Although there was some resentment in her heart about Siya's ruthlessness, she could only lower her eyebrows and whisper, "Whatever you want me to do, I will do it." "Very good!" Siya relaxed his grip on her fingertips and sat down on the bed. His bright eyes glanced at her insipidly. "Take off your clothes right now." Chiyo bit his lower lip, put down the clothes in the man's clear eyes, and stretched his trembling fingertips to the buttons of his clothes. Anyway, her body and mind have been plundered by him, and now. You can't make seven nights suffer because of the little self-respect left, can you? So she can only do what he wants to do according to his orders. Perhaps because her fingertips were trembling, it took her several minutes to unbutton a button. When her fingertips reached for the second button, she heard Siya's impatient voice coming over: "Come here!" She was stunned and looked along the man, but when she saw his thick eyebrows slanting, she dared not have any objection and slowly leaned towards him. The man's arm, suddenly forced a hook, wrapped around her waist, and took her down to his big leg position. Sitting on his lap, Chiyo's body was a little tight. She felt her heart beating and her throat popping out, and her whole body was stiff. Fingertips, tightly grabbed the corner of the clothes, she did not dare to look at the man's face. These days, he polished all her pride and stubbornness, so that she used to be lonely and proud. It no longer exists! "It's boring to look at you now!" Siya hooked her chin with her fingertips, looked coldly into her eyes, and said, "I thought your pride and self-respect could be maintained like that.". Now, do you realize the reality? Do you know who is the master? He was her master! From the moment she was knocked down by him, she no longer belonged to herself! Even though he was a devil, she wanted to escape. But in the world with him, she knew it was impossible! She was just a prisoner of war and should not have lived in this world. It's just, she still has a vendetta. Until then, she can't die. Besides, her native land was still there, and she hoped that even if she died, she could die in that home, but in a foreign land. "Say, whose are you now?" The man's thin lips brushed along her face and leaned against her ear. The voice of inquiry was rather cold: "Tell me!" "I.." Chiyo's eyes closed gently, with trembling words, and finally spit out from the corners of his mouth: "It's yours." "Oh.." Although the slightly dull low smile was very faint, it could be heard that the man was satisfied with her response at the moment. Just because the man's big hand, which was confined to her waist, had slowly stroked her along her slender waist,akba boswellic acid, and that heavy or light force was the feeling he felt when he loved her. Chiyo's body, from the beginning of the stiffness, gradually became a little soft. prius-biotech.com 

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.