Qing Palace — — Biography of Concubine Wan > 자유게시판

자유게시판

Qing Palace — — Biography of Concubine Wan

페이지 정보

작성자 Tomaszewska 댓글 0건 조회 77회 작성일 23-02-20 14:25

본문

Qing Ru smiled and said, "Concubine Zhen seems to have done a good job these days. I think many people in the palace are convinced by her.". Than the former Tong Fei does not show off more. Two people are one hard and one soft, if given time, the soft response will be more than just right! The queen is not a fool. Coupled with the training of these days, she clearly knew the meaning of what Qingru said. She said one by one, "I can see that. Zhenfei is not a kind person. Although she is humble to me on the surface, I can't rest assured of her. It would be better if she was replaced by you!" Qingru patted her clothes and stood up and said with a modest smile, "Queen, you're kidding. How can I do that?" "You don't have to be modest. You don't know how much you can beat me in terms of talent. If you hadn't helped me, I wouldn't be here today. I'm afraid I'm still in the Palace of Earthly Tranquillity to be my empty queen!"! But you really shouldn't be tired with your body now. After you give birth to a child, I guess the emperor will make you a concubine, then you can help me manage the harem together. Qingru smiled faintly without saying a word. What did she want to do in the future? What she wanted most now was to give birth to the child well. That night, Fulin came to the Yanxi Palace again. As soon as he came in, he said, "Wanqing, Suoetu has come back. I've seen him. He's fine and in good spirits. Now you should feel at ease." As soon as Qingru,plastic packaging tube, who had been a little tired, heard this, he was immediately inspired. He grabbed Fulin's hand and prayed, "Your Majesty, can I see my brother again? I really miss him very much. I almost can't see him this time." Fulin hesitated for a moment and then said, "Since you want to,aluminium laminated tube, it's no problem. But I heard from Qin Taiyi that your fetal image is not very stable recently. If you want to see Suoetu, you should cooperate with Qin Taiyi to stabilize the fetal image first. When the time comes, you can see him as you like. I won't stop you!" Although Qingru was a little disappointed, it could only be like this. Fulin sat on the couch and let Qingru sit on his lap. Then he circled her body and said, "This time Suoetu came back with a lot of gratifying evidence of his guilt. He supported the army and respected himself in Guangdong. Many people there only knew the king of Pingnan and did not know the emperor. The last time he was reported as a private salt merchant, it was also proved to be true." Their courage is really getting bigger and bigger! "Fulin hates but also has some helplessness." How is the emperor going to deal with this matter? Qingru leaned on Fulin's arms and played with his fingers. Fulin sighed and said, "This is a very difficult thing for me. According to my wishes, I must deal with it severely. But as the saying goes, it affects the whole body. I sent Suoetu to investigate the matter of the King of Pingnan. The other two barbarian kings all know about it. Although they didn't say it on the surface, they seem to be ready to move, especially Wu Sangui, the King of Pingxi!" "Is the emperor going to let him go so easily?" Qingru asked. Fulin tightened his arm and said, empty cosmetic tubes ,custom cosmetic packaging, "At least until I don't have enough troops to deal with them, I can't move in vain. The news of Suoetu's return should also be known. I'd like to see how he will react when he knows that I already have evidence of his crime in my hand!" Qingru nodded worriedly and said, "If they are not my people, their hearts will be different. Besides, the three of them are all generals of the former court, and they hold a large number of troops. It's right for the emperor to be cautious in this matter. But I'm afraid they will do something harmful to the Qing Dynasty." Fulin snorted and said, "If they dare, I'll lead my troops to destroy them!" "Yes," said Qingru with a smile, "who in the world dares to disrespect the emperor?" Fulin could hear the meaning of laughter in his words. He pretended to be angry and said: "I dare to laugh at you, and I will see how I punish you!" Then he went to tickle Qingru, making her legs tremble with laughter. The laughter in Yanxi Palace spread far away, echoing like silver bells in the palace.. Rixi stood in the small window, looking sullenly at the brightly lit Yanxi Palace in the distance. A good citrine hairpin was twisted into two sections by her, and then fell to the ground with a slightly dull sound. Lan Xiang! Without looking back, she changed the maid. Master! Lan Xiang went behind her and waited for orders. "Why hasn't there been any news from Yanxi Palace yet? Is there something wrong with what you did at the beginning?" She asked, frowning. The news was supposed to come long ago. She couldn't have lasted so long. Master, maidservant, everything is done according to your request, there is no mistake! Lan Xiang hastened to answer, fearing that the master would blame him for being too late. That's strange! Rixi lowered his head and thought, but he couldn't figure it out. Lan Xiang rolled her eyes for a long time and whispered, "Master, could it be that the Imperial Physician has discovered something?"? Or did the one in Changchun Palace say something that he shouldn't have said, so that Wan Guipin was on guard against you? Rixi shook her head and said, "It's impossible. When I went there last time, I saw her playing with the brocade. The fragrance was still there. It couldn't have been a show for me. But the doctor.." Thinking of this, her eyes lit up: "The Imperial Physician is very likely. Although he may not be able to find out what the reason is, he is more or less aware of it. It is not certain that he has prescribed tocolytic medicine for her. It seems that this move cannot be fully successful!"! Chapter 40 Deep Palace Flower Fragrance (3) "Is there any news from Li Quan?" Without waiting for Lan Xiang to answer, Rixi guessed a few minutes. "Still no one?" He said. "Li Quan is really getting better and better!" She cursed a few times and then said, "It seems that if you want to succeed without being noticed, you can only use the last move!" Lan Xiang immediately felt sorry and said, "Master, do you mean Rong Pin?"? But will she refuse? After all, she and Wan Guipin grew up together, and it's not easy for her to go! Don't go Rixi sneered, as if hearing the best joke in the world: "Does she dare not go? Unless she doesn't want Qin Luoxiang,cosmetic plastic tube, you go to Changchun Palace and call her to me, saying that I have something to say to her, but she doesn't dare not come!" 。 emptycosmetictubes.com 

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.