Tomb Piracy Notes 6: Snake Marsh Ghost Town _ > 자유게시판

자유게시판

Tomb Piracy Notes 6: Snake Marsh Ghost Town _

페이지 정보

작성자 Tomaszewska 댓글 0건 조회 95회 작성일 23-02-20 14:21

본문

As the mud activity became more intense, more and more black gas turned up from below. At this time, I had no strength to feel afraid, but my teeth were tight, and the clockwork of my whole body was at its tightest. It was impossible to go any further. While thinking about what to do, I kept a vigilant eye on the following situation. This black gas may be a toxic gas formed by the decay of a large number of leaves in the rainforest under the swamp, which often exists in the deep mud of the swamp and rainforest, and will be released if there are major natural climate changes. Many rainforests cannot be touched by human beings because the presence of this poisonous gas blocks a large area of access. Some poisonous gases are highly toxic clouds formed by volatilization of special minerals or volcanic gases, or by mixing with fog. This kind of poisonous gas is so toxic that many "Death Valleys" in the world, which even birds can't fly over, are formed in this way. If so, this thing is certainly not a good thing, and I don't know if it will be as blind as the fog in front of the temple yesterday. I thought about whether I could go down immediately and rush back to the ruins, but after calculating the distance and time, there was nothing I could do at this time. The black gas had filled the air under the trees, and I could not go down. And if the fog on the other side of the temple does not recede, it is likely that I will be poisoned and lose my eyesight. If I meet a group of snakes, I may be the same as a fat man. Then I would rather kill myself. I prayed that the black gas would only spread under the tree and would not rise to the top of the tree, but it was obviously impossible. Slowly,empty lotion tubes, I found that the black gas, like a living thing, rolled and began to fill the whole space. I scolded in my heart, knowing that this time if the black gas was poisonous, I was afraid it would be more serious than blindness. In a hurry, I immediately tore off one of my clothes, wiped a large piece of black mud on my body,tube lip gloss, covered my mouth and nose, and made one for the fat man. Then he remembered that he was in the tree, and immediately found a vine to tie himself to the tree, in case he was confused and fell from the tree. As soon as I finished, the black gas reached my feet. When it came up, it spread at an amazing speed. The black shadow was like a ghost. It almost wrapped around the branches we were sitting on in an instant. Even when I heard it pass by, the trees here made a slight crackling sound, and then the black gas covered all around me as far as I could see. I felt like I was trapped in a burning house, but at the same time I immediately smelled a strange smell and my throat began to itch. A scratchy throat was obviously not a good sign, and I instinctively held my breath and tried to take as few puffs as possible. A few seconds later, I was relieved that I didn't die immediately. Obviously, the black gas was not poisonous, so we had a good chance. However, custom cosmetic packing ,pump tube, if we inhaled too much, it was hard to say what happened. While praying that the black gas would recede by itself like the fog, I drove up to see if I could climb higher and reach a place where the black gas was thinner, but when I looked up at the whole crown of the tree, as far as I could see, it was completely covered by the black gas, and under the light of the miner's lamp, I saw that the dark gas seemed to be small solid particles, smoke, not gas. I went up and touched it, but I couldn't. What is this? I suddenly felt that I had seen this black smoke somewhere. Where was it? As I thought about it, I felt a vague sense of uneasiness in my heart, and an extremely unlucky feeling came out. I suddenly thought of the stuffy oil bottle, and I only greeted his ancestors in my heart. If I had listened to me just now, I wouldn't be so embarrassed now. Why didn't I insist on it? If I died here, I didn't know who to look for to complain. Maybe I trusted him too much before, but the decisions he made recently were a little out of order, and I wanted to slap myself in the heart. However, even if I don't come, I don't know if I can come tonight. It was my mistake not to bring a gas mask at that time. However, the gas masks equipped by a Ning were very big, while the fat man and Pan Zi used old military masks, which were strong but too heavy to be convenient. How to think is not right, think about this is also a disaster that can not escape. Continuing to look at the marsh, I heard a series of stirring sounds coming from the marsh under my feet. It was very heavy, not noisy, and it sounded like something huge was coming out of it. Something must have changed under the swamp, otherwise there would be no such movement. I wonder if the snake eggs in the belly of the corpse would hatch, or if there would be a big snake to eat? I heard the sound of the water getting louder and louder, as if it was approaching us under the tree. I took the miner's lamp to illuminate it, and I saw a black spot as big as a calf hidden in the black gas. It was constantly moving, and its body was bigger than the one we had met before. But it was really impossible to judge whether it was a snake or not. Black gas affects the field of vision, what is under the black spot can not be seen at all, I feel that at this time can only be resigned to fate, all calm, watching the movement of the black spot. The fog was full of swamps, and the black spots came from the swamps. It must not be a terrestrial creature, and the shape was not the kind of giant snake I had met before. I said to myself that otherwise I could not have seen him just now. Could it be a big fish buried in the mud. However, what fish in the swamp can grow up to be as big as a calf? Is it a crocodile? Think it's impossible. If it's a crocodile, I've just died. In this quagmire, if there is a crocodile as big as a calf, I will definitely drag it in. Crocodiles will never let go of anything that invades their territory. Thinking,plastic cosmetic tubes, the black spot suddenly stopped near the spot of my miner's lamp and seemed to notice the spot. I felt a little bad. I immediately removed the spot and turned to the crown of the tree to shine on the fat man. As soon as I took this photo, I found something was wrong. The fat man's head drooped and black blood flowed out of his eyes. I was so shocked that I felt cold sweat when I touched him. I felt that the fat man was cold all over, and only the breath went out but not the breath went in. emptycosmetictubes.com 

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.