Armageddon > 자유게시판

자유게시판

Armageddon

페이지 정보

작성자 Tomaszewska 댓글 0건 조회 65회 작성일 23-02-20 14:18

본문

I almost drew back my hand like an electric shock, and my face turned red, but it was dark here, and I was not afraid that anyone would see it. And I can also be sure that Cong Lei is also beside me at this time, because the voice just now came from her. My heart is a little perturbed, this feeling is too exciting, since I met her, I tasted this exciting feeling for the second time. But this kind of thing is not a glorious thing. I hope she doesn't know what I just did to her, otherwise I will jump into the Yellow River and not be able to wash it. Even if it is a Mayan, it is a woman after all, let alone a woman with such a hot figure. Cong Lei woke up soon, but she didn't seem to know I was by her side until I couldn't help saying "witch", and she was surprised to find me here. Then I felt her smiling at me, as if she didn't know anything about the morning. I was very angry, but there was no other way. In this situation, killing her was not good for me. I complained a few words. I could only regard the morning incident as nothing happened, but I was thinking that I would find a chance to make her feel better in the future. And at this time, in Qingcheng Lingxuan after the sixth call, finally decided to give up, she thought about it,Flushometer valve, or pushed the door out of her room. Chapter 3: Worry When Lingxuan walked out of the room, she happened to meet Lao Ba, who was coming out of his room. This floor is the accommodation area of Qingcheng, and naturally they come here when they go back to their rooms. Strangely, in Lingxuan's impression, Lao Ba should be a cheerful and optimistic person, but this time he saw dignity and haze on his face. Thinking that they seemed to be going out to the field tonight, she could not help worrying a little more,Self-closing Shower Valve, hoping that nothing would happen. Interview with Wen. Are you out in the field tonight? After thinking and thinking, she couldn't help asking. Laoba was stupefied. Then he nodded and said, "Well, the task is finished." Have you seen him, I mean. . Hong Keng …” Lingxuan lowered her head, and there was a faint worry in her tone. Laoba was stunned and nodded affirmatively: "No." "Oh.." Lingxuan's eyes flashed a trace of gloom and she said in a low voice, "That …" Don't worry Just as he was about to turn around and leave, Laoba stopped her again. "Don't worry. I know Hongkeng's character very well. He used to be like this. Nothing will happen.." He smiled, "Even if the sky falls down, I will hold it for you, and then I will let you go first!" Listening to Lao Ba's affirmative voice, Ling Xuan felt much better in her heart and showed a smiling face. After a slight pause, Laoba suddenly said, "Yes, Urinal Manual Flush Valve ,Stainless Steel Hand wash Basin, there is someone in my room. Maybe I'm very busy these days. I wonder if you can take care of her instead of me if you have nothing to do." Lingxuan was stunned, and Lao Ba had already put the key in her hand. When she opened the door and went in, she was surprised to find that there was a woman lying on Lao Ba's bed! Wang Ruocui? Although the distance between the two people is very close, but the atmosphere is somewhat awkward, because the two people are originally antagonistic reasons. Cong Lei and I have not spoken, and this situation has lasted for more than ten minutes. I don't care. It doesn't matter whether I speak or not. It's just that Cong Lei is probably a person unwilling to be lonely. After a long time, she finally turned around and said softly, "Hey, Hong Keng.." Let's not sit like this. Let's talk. Although I couldn't see her appearance, I could guess that she was exhausted at this time. After all, she had suffered such a serious injury in the morning, but if she fell asleep like this, she would have to be on guard against me. She simply endured it and spent time with me like that. My tone is very strong: "No, no, we are enemies, and you sit here is not normal, do you want me to chat with you, like a friend?" Cong Lei muttered, as if he regretted it. But she seemed to enjoy sticking her hot face to someone else's cold ass, and after a while she said, "Hey.." Don't you humans tell stories? Can you tell me one? I.. .. Think of me as begging you. I don't want to be so bored.. .” Cong Lei's tone was a little pleading, and I couldn't help feeling a little funny. How can someone ask others to tell a story to herself? At this time, she is like a little girl who doesn't understand the world. How can I have any hostility? As soon as my heart moved, I suddenly had some fun. All right, I'll tell you a.. Tell a story about Sadako. I deliberately lengthened my voice and began to speak slowly. In the long and quiet place like water, only my ghost-like voice sounded, like the phosphorus fire in the forest cutting through the dark curtain, and like a stone hitting the water, a circle of ripples in my heart. Cong Lei did not speak and listened to me quietly. Even I seemed to be addicted to this atmosphere. Although I deliberately told ghost stories, I was reluctant to stop at this time. Then The moment the girl turned on the TV. Fortunately, I did not change my original intention, and when I finally got to the point, I deliberately lowered my voice, and then dragged the end of the voice long, to match the dark environment around me, which is simply a living haunted environment. Ah I guess sure enough, as long as it is a woman, it must be a weakness in this respect. But I can't guess what every woman does differently at this time. Cong Lei threw herself into my arms with a cry of surprise, then hugged me tightly and buried her head in my arms, shivering. At that moment I subconsciously hugged her, nephrite warm fragrance in the bosom, is a normal man will not be willing to leave, but fortunately I finally did not forget their identity, only a few seconds, I hurriedly pushed her away: "Hey, you this witch don't make trouble,Service Sink Faucets, just those are deceiving people, you really think Sadako exists.." But before I had finished speaking, I heard a low sob. cnkexin.com 

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.