I was proposed to by the most beautiful girl in the world. > 자유게시판

자유게시판

I was proposed to by the most beautiful girl in the world.

페이지 정보

작성자 Temodojitakaari 댓글 0건 조회 148회 작성일 23-02-20 14:10

본문

Airlie turned around Gawain's head, and before he could find the right place to land, the man below noticed a slight movement overhead and looked up sharply. Al-huh? It seemed completely unexpected that at this glance, it would be a blue, round bird that first came into view, and the knight, who only sensed the magic of Airlie above, could not help looking slightly stunned. Yes, Gao Wenqing has never seen this gesture dedicated to the magic of Aire's thrifty province. Well, Gao Wenqing, it's me. Airlie responded as he descended, landing quite familiarly between the brilliant blonde hair of Gao Wenqing, who was still somewhat stupefied. Fortunately, after the weight on the top of his head was clearly transmitted to his mind, Gawain quickly reacted from a slight dullness. He probably wanted to praise reflexively-for example, to praise his sweetheart as the most beautiful and attractive bird even if he became a bird, and he was the one who should be at the top of the list. However,stackable plastic pallets, when the words came to his lips, he failed to say them. After only a short pause, Airlie then asked him, "What is Gao Wenqing doing here? Why are you alone?" Gao Wen: "Cough, cough, about this …" After all, he did not have the nerve to speak out frankly that he was ordered to take to the streets to distribute leaflets under the exclusion of other Knights of the Round Table and the acquiescence of the king. By the way,plastic pallet box, he was ordered to busk on the street or sell sex to raise money, but in the end everyone let him go. Gao Wen choked for a moment and chose a euphemistic statement that would not ruin his image: "All the ministers are fighting in other battlefields. As for me, I have taken over the responsibility of making a name for our coffee shop that is about to open.." Airlie: Your coffee shop? Make a name for yourself? That is to say. Uh? Is Gao Wenqing going to hand out leaflets on the street? Gao Wen (frightened): … … … Discovered?!! Airlie wanted to say, how could he not find it. Before he flew down in midair, he saw a thick stack of paper stuffed by Gao Wenqing in the pocket of his windbreaker, but revealing a third of its length. Ah, if it had been Airlie, who had not changed before, who really did not understand people's hearts, he would have told the truth at this time. But now Airley is a progressive version of the unfinished body, vaguely aware that Gao Wenqing does not seem to want to continue the topic of why he came to hand out leaflets, so he abruptly shut his mouth with great difficulty and swallowed the contents back into his stomach. Turned to: "Given master's rather awkward financial situation, wholesale plastic pallet ,plastic pallet supplier, did you decide to start your own business to be self-reliant?" That's awesome! I deeply admire Altolia and the Knights of the Round Table. I really feel admiration. Airlie thought of himself. Obviously, the unfortunate heroes who often walk on the dangerous edge of serious lack of magic and imminent lack of magic, except for relying on master to fill the magic or overeating, have never thought of self-reliance in such an independent and self-reliant way! "Can I help, too?" Airlie then felt guilty about his narrowness and lack of breadth of vision: "I don't want any pay, and I don't need any pay. Please let me simply feel the atmosphere of your hard work and perseverance." At this point, he remembered something and added hurriedly, "… …" If you're still short of people and you're willing to accept me. Gawain was stupefied again, but when he heard the words behind Airley that seemed to show some hesitation and uncertainty, he said without hesitation: "No!"! I-we are most welcome! "Yes, we are short of hands, and everyone will be very happy if Erlich is willing to help." Airlie asked, "Really?" "Well, this is something I can definitely affirm on behalf of the ministers and the king." Gaowen could not help smiling when he restrained his carelessness in showing too much excitement. Ehrlich-finally said the words. In the past, Wang has been waiting for this sentence. Now he is always looking forward to this sentence. The spirit who once looked on coldly and never stepped into their world. Perhaps it was unintentional, he did not realize it, but just complied with the voice of the moment. But that is, indeed, proof of reaching out to them. So. Let his surging, I do not know how broad joy, and the sincere joy of all people, melt together and converge into a sea of joy. Then I'll accompany Gao Wenqing to finish the task first. "All right-" All of a sudden, you are full of energy, Gao Wenqing. Airlie did stay, and in the two or three hours before master left school, he accompanied Gawain to distribute leaflets promoting the coffee shop. However, said to be "accompany"-that is, really in the side to accompany and watch, Gawain is determined not to let Airley return to human form to accompany him to distribute leaflets, to complete the work independently, even if Airley said he had the experience of opening a flower shop to distribute leaflets before (this experience is equal to no) also refused to give in. I am satisfied that I can be at my side and give me encouragement. Please rest assured that this task is not difficult and I can finish it myself. Speaking in a voice that only the spirit could hear, his face swept away the previous flickering shadows, and the Sun Knight smiled at the corners of his lips and in his blue eyes. He took a step and finally crossed the zebra crossing to the opposite side of the road, and then went on. Next, whenever someone passed by, the blonde foreign man would show them a bright and kind smile, and then quietly close the distance with gentle words, successfully stuffing the leaflets into the hands of passers-by. With his unique temperament that can make strangers feel good, as well as his tall and handsome appearance, the distribution of leaflets is not disadvantageous,plastic pallet manufacturer, and he has not suffered a setback. There were even aunts who grabbed his scarf or sleeve and enthusiastically took away many leaflets, asking if the coffee shop on the leaflets was the theme of the British Deacon. "No, we run a maid's cafe." 。 cnplasticpallet.com 

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.