Goodbye, Pluto > 자유게시판

자유게시판

Goodbye, Pluto

페이지 정보

작성자 Temodojitakaari 댓글 0건 조회 216회 작성일 23-02-20 14:09

본문

Gu Kite knew her so well that he immediately realized the unusual calmness. With her usual personality, when there was really nothing to do, it was enough to answer "nothing" with a cold face and an expressionless eyelid, but now she smiled. As if to cover up something with a superfluous expression, that's the part that Gu Kite doesn't know. But I feel like you are like her father. Yin Mingxiang had a sudden idea. Ha The boy was stunned for a second, reflecting only a single tone of surprise and helplessness. Excluding the bad subtext of "Gu Kite is actually a strange uncle who controls Luo Li" in his companion's words, in fact, in retrospect, he really has the attitude of "adults don't care about children". No wonder she cried excitedly for such a little thing last time. Back to the abnormal behavior began four days ago, also in the afternoon self-study class to the reading room self-study, on the way Gu yuan because of the physics competition was called to the office by the teacher, the boy will be in the hands of books, than and sundries to single shadow, "you go first.". I'll meet you directly in the reading room later. "Mmm." Shan Ying nodded cleverly,Self-closing Shower Valve, but after the boy threw it away, he stared at the mobile phone on the book for a long time. When the girl is in danger, she can't accept the handwriting of the distress signal. Also vaguely remembered that Gu Kite left his mobile phone number was indeed told "don't send me text messages" and so on, but was ignored by the absent-minded girl at that time. In fact, it is not so worthy of investigation,Stainless Steel Prison Toilet, but the single shadow is always unable to suppress curiosity. What's going on? The girl took a deep breath and looked around nervously. There was no one in the corridor because the bell had rung. Although the act of peeking at other people's information is very despicable, but-just look at it-the single shadow comforts himself like this. Go to your inbox. As soon as the inbox is full, please delete some messages? The single shadow was stupefied for a second, and then secretly sent out the exclamation of "no wonder" in his heart. Leave it alone and keep looking. From: Gu Min From: Gu Min From: Gu Min From: Gu Min …… Gradually buried by the boundless dust of the years, Doctor Crash finally reappeared in the bright sunlight on a sunny winter afternoon, and the name shone softly on the mark engraved on the old metal. Gu Min. Like lightning and thunder, it breaks through the clouds, and the memory of instant rotation and rewinding comes in succession. The boy did not look at her, his eyes still stayed in the night sky, and he went on: "There is a …" My friend told me that she could hear Pluto's voice all the time. I didn't believe it before. But I'm suddenly curious recently. You're very much like her, Concealed Flush Valve ,Stainless Steel Toilet Bowl, so I think you can hear it, too. …… The boy was silent for a few seconds, "because he lost the most important thing." "Friendship?" Gu Kite slightly turned his head sideways, looked at the single shadow, and did not answer. Is that it? Friends who can hear Pluto. It's her. But it's not friendship. "Alas?"? Love "It's the only family." ...... Later, I knew more about the reason why he'went straight '. Because of his sister. “...... Kind of like you. 。” I said, her sister's character is very similar to yours. They don't say much. ...... "Oh, it's my cousin.". I told you. Shan Ying finally found the key to the problem. Half of the names match, the same surname, and the thousands of people counted after the word in the appendix of the dictionary are not even coincidences. But there was so much foreshadowing before that it was absolutely impossible to associate it with coincidence. The last message left in the boy's mobile phone inbox: It's all Right. Don't worry. What kind of person is it? Gu Kite's sister. Is it.. The light clings to the glass of the bulletin board and swims, little by little warm color on the silver edge of aluminum alloy. On the back of the glass, in the photo with the words "Yangming Middle School 2006 Class Group Photo", there is a girl with only a vague side face. Shan Ying woke up and turned to run to the reference room opposite to the reading room. Thanks to the computer virus, the computer in the school reference room is basically in a state of paralysis. According to the words of Zhou Xuemei, who is responsible for the management, "If you want to repair it, at least wait for the computer teacher to come to work after school starts." With an apologetic expression, the primary school sister put forward an almost impossible suggestion: "If you need it urgently, look for it in the paper files over there. Just don't mess it up. There are 15 classes and more than 700 students in the class of 2006. For several days in a row, whenever she was free, she went to check whether there was a graduate named "Gu Min". Although I don't know what I want to know, I spare no effort. Even if we find out a little bit about her. Even if you can only see a clear positive picture of her, after all, this is the only way to understand the inner world of Gu Kite. Finally, in the afternoon of the third day of the last class break, wrote "student number: 060417 name: Gu Min" that piece of paper appeared in front of the eye sore single shadow. No photos posted, plain resume. The only surprise was that there was only a lonely line for the father in the relatives column, and the place where the mother's information should have been filled in was blank. Na, Xia Qiu, do you know Gu Kite's sister? "Huh?" The girl looked up from her reference book. "What?" "Gu Kite has a cousin. Have you heard of her?" "Mmm." Xia Qiu solemnly put down his pen and looked at the single shadow. She is a senior in our school. Yes, but she had already graduated when we entered the school. I don't know much about her. I've only met her twice. I once asked Gu Kite about her, but Gu Kite was vague and perfunctory. However,stainless steel toilet, I know that she is a person that Gu Kite trusts very much. "Yin Mingxiang said that Gu Kite's trust in Gu Min was related to Gu Kite's parents." "I don't know why." "Alas?" Yeah. It seems that I know less than I do. Shan Ying did not continue to ask, but did not re-focus on the English questions in front of him, holding his head and turning to the window. "Two". cnkexin.com 

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.