Ming-upper body > 자유게시판

자유게시판

Ming-upper body

페이지 정보

작성자 Temodojitakaari 댓글 0건 조회 156회 작성일 23-02-20 14:06

본문

I suddenly thought of something. Shit! Chapter 405 summoning ghosts. I jumped up, found the switch on the wall and pressed it. There were a lot of unconscious people lying in the living room on the first floor. There was a lot of blood on the ground. I went along to check. Most of them were in a coma, but a few of them were bitten with blood dripping on their faces. They had a big mouth in their neck and had died. A few of them were seriously injured. There was no time to lose, no way to hide it. It was a matter of life and death. I called the police, and then I ran upstairs. Sun yuanfan's father fell at the top of the stairs. One of his arms was bitten in a mess. He still had a little breath. I called him at once: "Uncle, uncle." He opened his eyes with difficulty, and after seeing me clearly, he grabbed my trouser legs and said, "Save Qiaoqiao." I wanted to ask him what had happened, but the man had passed out. Honghong came out of my body and ran upstairs first, calling me inside: "Tong Tong, come quickly!" I had to put Sun yuanfan's father down for a while and walk upstairs quickly. Hong Hong was outside Sun Qiaoqiao's room. The door of Sun Qiaoqiao's room was wide open. There was blood on the ground from inside to outside. I went in. There was no one in the dark bedroom. The chain tied to Sun Qioqiao on the bed was broken. The quilt and sheets were all on the ground. There was blood on the quilt. Sure enough, Sun Qiaoqiao escaped and bit her parents! "Tong Tong, look!" Hong Hong pointed to the wall opposite the bed. Through the dim light outside, you can faintly see the words written in blood on the wall: a life for a life. A life for a life? What does that mean? Look at the scene, charm and Sun yuanfan should have been here, but left, where will they go? Could it be said that A grove east of the city?! Thinking of this, I immediately turned around and walked away: "Honghong,Time Delay Tap, go quickly!" Hong Hong was many times faster than me. When I ran down the stairs, she was back in my body again. I went to the door and looked back. There were so many people lying on the ground. I couldn't treat them. I could only pray that they could survive. From the appointed time to the woods in the east of the city is still very early, I don't know if my judgment is correct, at present I am in the west, far away from the east of the city, I called a taxi, red red said to me, let me go to get the sword,stainless steel toilet, just in case, I think it's right, although it's urgent, but in order to ensure that there will be special circumstances. I still let the taxi driver go to Song Ziqing's house first and take the corpse sword. I don't know if it was God blocking me or something else, but this time it was very strange. There were red lights all the way, and some intersections even looked green, but every time our car was about to pass, it jumped into a red light, and we couldn't get through it. I called Mei and Sun yuanfan in the car, but they didn't answer. I was more anxious and urged them. Honghong was more irritable and almost jumped out to grab the steering wheel. Seeing that he was finally going out of the city, the driver stopped and pointed to the front and said, "There is a roadblock in front of us. We can't get past it. We can only get here." "Roadblock?" I looked around, and sure enough, Manual Flush Valve ,Stainless Steel Trough Urinal, there was a roadblock at the entrance of the Chengmen Tunnel. Strangely, there was no traffic police on either side, and there was no traffic accident. Strange The driver also said, "I went to the eastern suburb of the city before, but there was no roadblock at that time. The two men, like you, were anxious as if they were reincarnated. One of them had blood on his body, and the other had dyed red hair. He looked like a bad young man. I almost called the police." "Wait!"! What did you say I jumped up and grabbed the driver's arm. "You just said you pulled two men before?"? Did one of them have red hair and a red shirt? And wear a very seeping cosmetic contact lenses? "Yes, that man is very fierce, that gas field, is completely the gas field of killing people, now think about it is also afraid, Tut." It's Charm! It's definitely charm! The other guy. "You said there was blood on the other guy?"? Is he hurt? The driver inexplicably looked at me: "Yes, the arm was injured, T-shirt are stained with a lot of blood, but the other man looks normal, like a student.". Why are you so concerned about those two men? You don't know them, do you? According to the driver, it should be Mei and Sun yuanfan, who also went to the suburban woods. "OK, I know. Thank you, master." I'll open the door after I pay. Little girl, the city gate tunnel is blocked. What are you still doing here? Shall I take you back? The driver asked me kindly. I shook my head, thanked him and left the car. The driver probably thought I was a freak, stopped for two seconds and drove away. When the taxi was far away, I turned around and walked towards the tunnel. It's so strange all the way today, and there's definitely something fishy about it. After I looked around to make sure no one was there, I walked around the roadblock and into the tunnel. All the lights in the tunnel went out, and Honghong said, "There is Yin Qi." "I know." I replied, making the sword bigger, holding it tightly in my hand and walking slowly forward. The wind was blowing, but I couldn't see a ghost. When I got to the center of the tunnel, I felt the air shaking fiercely. I looked up. In front of the tunnel, there was a faint shadow of a girl in a skirt. Who "You're here at last." The shadow spoke. I was stunned. This voice "children's painting?!" "Cluck, cluck." The shadow laughed, but did not appear: "Tong Tong, do you know, this day I waited for a long time." I don't think this voice will be mistaken. It's definitely a children's painting! "What the hell are you doing?!" Why are children's paintings in such a gloomy place? Why did Tong Hua say she waited for me for a long time? "Playing tricks?"? Ha ha ha! Isn't it said that your eyes can see ghosts? Children's paintings have a strange smile. I frowned. When I was a child, I told Tong Hua that I could see what she couldn't see, but Tong Hua never believed it. And at this point "Since you can see ghosts, let you have a good time with ghosts." After the child painting finished, the shadow disappeared. I clenched my sword. Around and around me, on the walls of the tunnel,Urinal Manual Flush Valve, on the ground, one by one, a horrible and miserable ghost with blood appeared!. cnkexin.com 

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.